Preview Hawks vs the COLA $wans and the man they call Juda$ - it's the big dance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there another three Rougheads in umpire uniforms? Because then you're right

Instant card.

Please heed all other supporters who come here and behave so ungraciously.

After a match like that, it shows no respect to come here and get all petulant about the umpiring.

If we had that kind of umpire support I'd think it was pretty sweet too

Cheer up clown! Plenty of time for another 40,000 rubbish posts sittin' at the front of the bus on the trip back over the border.

Your side probably deserves better, more gracious support me thinks?

Great game guys. I can't help but smiling right now - it really hurts that my team is out but it was a fantastic game to watch and I hope that Hawthorn go on and win the GF. Best team in that last 6 or 7 years and to be honesty Sydney just bought their team - you guys made one. Amazing skills, fantastic positioning and decision making - there's definitely a happy team at Hawthorn :) Congratz!

If we had that kind of umpire support I'd think it was pretty sweet too

If Mon-f r e e s wasn't given that arsey free kick your team would have been dead and buried at that point. Hell, you probably would even have touched down at Adelaide airport by now.

Great game guys. I can't help but smiling right now - it really hurts that my team is out but it was a fantastic game to watch and I hope that Hawthorn go on and win the GF. Best team in that last 6 or 7 years and to be honesty Sydney just bought their team - you guys made one. Amazing skills, fantastic positioning and decision making - there's definitely a happy team at Hawthorn :) Congratz!
Oops, was meant to post this in the Autopsy thread - just a mistake!

Cheers mate, I wish more of your fellow supporters showed as much class and respect as you.
Port Adelaide are on the up and will be there about next year. A scary prospect for the rest of the competition for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crushed-coke-can-sid-ball.jpg

Who's had the better preparation in the prelim? Swans in a pretty easy bruise free game, or the hawks in a hard fought finals-like nail bitter? Arguments both ways I guess.
Thats the milli0n dollar question
*plus 1.5 million dollars for the ambassadors

Who's had the better preparation in the prelim? Swans in a pretty easy bruise free game, or the hawks in a hard fought finals-like nail bitter? Arguments both ways I guess.

I'd say we have as Sydney's only finals pressure came against Fremantle weeks ago.

In saying that, Hawthorn would have used up a lot of unused energy gathered from the week's break, so Sydney may only have to go up 1/2 a gear to grind Hawthorn into the ground. That being said i hope Hawthorn find a way to take it to them next week.

Looking forward to the training sessions throughout the week, i gather Lewis will be kept under lock and key away from public eyes.

I'm still shaking. I can't take these prelims anymore.

Shouldn't have been that close. The boys mind was on the GF with 10 minutes to go. Almost lost the unloose-able.

Rioli, McEvoy and Sewell in.

Had a lot down. Shiels was enormous. Stratton gave Chad a bath until Chad moved to the HBF. Similoar to past prelims. Not confident. But the last time we went in as underdogs to a GF we know what happened! Go Hawks

Wasn't at the game. Was Stratts on Chad? Will reconsider my assessment. Thought he, Gibbo and Lakey were pretty schmaverage for a lot of the game. Can't fathom how we're going to deal with Buddy.

It's no longer just about us. It isn't even a Melbourne vs Sydney thing.

Its about the struggle of a working class team against the bourgeois billionaires who oppress us. Yes, football has just become a class war and next week I'll be cheering for the team who earns everything they have, not the slick corporate franchise who solves problems by throwing money around and having the right connections.

We are the underdog and I wouldn't have it any other way.

We're there again. Where we belong. In the Grand Final.

Factor in the draw from hell.

Losing arguably our best player in Buddy to the Swans for a pack of Burger Rings.

Having a crap run with injury.

And Clarko getting sick.

So getting to the Grand Final is quite some achievement.

Get behind our boys. Get behind our great club.

And will them onto what could be our greatest flag!

Onwards and upwards Hawks.

ah perfect Griz excet we had the best of buddy..look at our list now. he is no loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back