North Central Football League - 2013 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty quiet on here... Sounds like a cracker game on the weekend glad i missed it. Headed out to Huntly, bloody cracker of a game! King did Jez Mills play alot of footy for the Burn?? i cant remember him much after juniors!! Jenno played a handy game!

Whats the word on the street Rocko?? Any injuries in the top end??
Chances of Trav Baird playing on the weekend?

I thought Charlytown were best placed for the 2's flag! What were the conditions like neither game was very high scoring!
Will/Have The Burn got any senior blokes that could bolster the 2's this week?

Grub and Rick doing the rounds again next year for the Demons, hopefully they can pick up a team of basketballers!

Rumor mill
- Apparently Walsh has packed his bags and wont be at Boort next year? anyone else heard this?
- I heard the Saints offered big cash to a new coach! Although I thought Jmac was contracted to next year?
- Annual speculation about where Herdy will play next year! Eaglehawk & North the front runners apparently! His had a good run at the Burn time to make room in the forward line for the Kings return!
- Birchip locked in the bus to return?
- Any mail on player movements?

That's about all I've got!
Millsy played a couple of years in the ones,could play, broke a leg and cracked the shits and took off to LVFL. Trav Baird no chance apparently.
Boorts Melb contingent not coming back by all reports.Smith linked to South Barwon.Whisper was that if Cox was still there no one was goin back.Sam Taylor and Aaron Wilson coaching.Whispers are 22 redbacks are on the move next year,just annual speculation. Heard Tyrone Downie a chance to join the navies.

Millsy played a couple of years in the ones,could play, broke a leg and cracked the shits and took off to LVFL. Trav Baird no chance apparently.
Boorts Melb contingent not coming back by all reports.Smith linked to South Barwon.Whisper was that if Cox was still there no one was goin back.Sam Taylor and Aaron Wilson coaching.Whispers are 22 redbacks are on the move next year,just annual speculation. Heard Tyrone Downie a chance to join the navies.

22 there will be room for you to move in the forward 50!

Sam Taylor coaching Boort along with Aaron Wilson assistant. Not sure about the cox thing seeings he was the one that brought all the boys. Smith signed on with Boort a couple of weeks ago. As for the others I would imagine all are gone except still working on Whitey. Likely to lose a lot though, in terms of Gooding, Easton, Milwards, Henningson, Whitey?, Sam Dehne? Welsh? Reynolds?.. Might be looking at more of a local side next year all though we are very happy to keep smith on board

1st leg of the double in - Hampton Rovers premiers again - now for 2nd leg - go the Burners !

Greetings all. Looking for some advice for the best place for lunch before Saturday's GF - is there a pub for lunch in Wyche ? Or should we look elsewhere ?

Cheers

Whats the counter feed at Glenloth like these days Truck? Any more on the early whisper that the saints are looking for a coach? Couple of Saints supporters near me Saturday payed out bigtime on McNamee most of the day. Got the idea hes not all that respected by some at St Arnaud.Big questions by these blokes about the improvement in the juniors coming through.
Redbacks will have a couple of handy ins in the twos now both sides are playing on the same day, should be pretty competitive and close game.
Good luck to the Redback thirds, weve never won a thirds flag so best of luck boys.
Seniors should be a close game ,if Aaron Walklate got through Saturday alright will be a massive plus for the Navies, best of luck to both sides.
Possibly thinking will only be a goal or two the difference in all games Saturday. Don't worry about the counter lunch. Get there.

Sam Taylor coaching Boort along with Aaron Wilson assistant. Not sure about the cox thing seeings he was the one that brought all the boys. Smith signed on with Boort a couple of weeks ago. As for the others I would imagine all are gone except still working on Whitey. Likely to lose a lot though, in terms of Gooding, Easton, Milwards, Henningson, Whitey?, Sam Dehne? Welsh? Reynolds?.. Might be looking at more of a local side next year all though we are very happy to keep smith on board
Wasn't necessarily saying the Melb blokes wernt coming back because of Cox hes upset the locals too,apparently distinguished himself at training a couple of weeks before finals. Hows the ribs Goodo??

Greetings all. Looking for some advice for the best place for lunch before Saturday's GF - is there a pub for lunch in Wyche ? Or should we look elsewhere ?

Cheers
I'll be burning steak on the BBQ from 9-1! Other then that I think you'd be able to find a feed at the Royal! But I'd be worth Morgdog, get down the footy Last chance for a Sav!

No new mail on the Saints coach! The bloke I heard was going there is now rumoured to be heading to Rochy! Have heard similar reports about Jmac. From what I've heard there are 2 types of people in St Darwin Jmac fans & and non Jmac fans... I've been wrong before though!

Questions about the improvement of locals?

Patching, wild, dyke, Goode, McIntyre, Baldwin, Tillig, Bertalli, Aspland, Notting, have all come strength to strength in the past three years

Durward and Harris have both had the opportunity to perform at a senior level, alongside quality players

Even if nothing else, the improvement of locals under McNamee is unquestionable

Questions about the improvement of locals?

Patching, wild, dyke, Goode, McIntyre, Baldwin, Tillig, Bertalli, Aspland, Notting, have all come strength to strength in the past three years

Durward and Harris have both had the opportunity to perform at a senior level, alongside quality players

Even if nothing else, the improvement of locals under McNamee is unquestionable
It wasn't me questioning this m4s, but two Saints "supporters" perhaps they missed the improvement in these fellas.
Just out of interest how many of these blokes played Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes it was. A heart stopper. 5 minutes each way, the Burners by a point with seconds remaining. Charlton a bit stiff.
Charlton very very stiff! The last decision that got the Burn the point was a comedy of errors, 3 in fact. Deliberate out of bounds, very questionable. Free kick given but not taken behind the mark. Plays on out of bounds, it was a circus. The tall umpire had it in for Charlton all day, he was poor.

Charlton very very stiff! The last decision that got the Burn the point was a comedy of errors, 3 in fact. Deliberate out of bounds, very questionable. Free kick given but not taken behind the mark. Plays on out of bounds, it was a circus. The tall umpire had it in for Charlton all day, he was poor.

Told by a very reliable source that the free kick wasn't for deliberate and was in fact for a strike on the tackling player

Heard a little whisper this morning that there just might be some room in the forward line for big king... Is it finally time for the Twin Towers to come crashing down?
You've had the same rumour at this time of year for the past three M4S,suppose it will happen one day we will have to wait and see. As far as king goes, you blokes might have the fly in/fly out thing going, but Heathrow to Melb and back weekly wouldn't do the old king much good.

Not much to go on with that post .. Who ? Why ? Where ? They seemed a pretty happy bunch on GF day & night

Well firstly let's see what your news is roota and then collaborate on what could unfold down at the burn. But to my knowledge the best 1 2 punch in country Vic has come to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back