Unofficial Preview Early Thoughts - Sydney Swans vs Hawthorn Grand Final Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A week of the most arrogant and entitled fans telling us how great their umpire assisted, cheating, ducking side is.

Geelongs 119 is in trouble , swans by 120

Oh and if that fat campaigner Eddie says one thing about equalisation I hope the club makes the proper inquiry as to why in the AFL, not Victorian but Australian Football League, the club that finishes higher on the ladder does not get the home state advantage for the ground.

You cannot be a bit equal Eddie. All the way or gtfo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and if that fat campaigner Eddie says one thing about equalisation I hope the club makes the proper inquiry as to why in the AFL, not Victorian but Australian Football League, the club that finishes higher on the ladder does not get the home state advantage for the ground.

You cannot be a bit equal Eddie. All the way or gtfo.

When we win it will be 2-0, no amount of COLA/Buddy trolling is a comeback to that!

One thing from today my confidence has grown, we are primed and playing better ... Arguably better side lost today.

I agree. But at the same time if we were to lose next week i'd much rather it was against Port, easily. Hawks fans are just too unbearable to have a banter about footy with. Self-centred campaigners

For me, go to put a lot of pressure on the Hawthorn ball carrier. Very good at hitting targets on the lead inside 50. And got to try an isolate Tippett out of the goalsquare as much as we can without having Gibson and Hodge chopping everything off 3rd man up.

Was impressed by Swans last night very hard to stop your forwards, Roughy was huge today too.
Centres very close maybe Lewis will not be 100% and a risk to bring in Cyril.
Your defence is very good and liked Rohans game last night, maybe too fast for Hawks it showed today against Port that they can be vulnerable here.
Should be good and probably a shoot out.
Just hoping for a good game and that the umps don't impose themselves.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back