Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_nc716sl9pr1rwd646o1_500.png

Finally found a use for all of that Mote of Light :)

Im trying to help and I'm trying to get help from others..
Doesn't come across like that

Fwiw yes I'm s**t at killing others in the crucible but I've only played capture and I concentrated on capturing the flag
For a total of 4 games

Hopefully after I finish the story and get more confidence I'll head into the crucible again

Then again I lack skills so why ******* bother aye FTW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just play objective games man, ignore your K/D it means nothing.
This, most people on this board don't give a s**t about K/D Catastic82, it's a stupid stat that can be padded easily and that teens love to brag about to increase their e-peen. Play objective modes and focus on the objective, especially if you play with a lot of the blokes on here. You'll be helping your team a hell of a lot more.

To quote Mister Carlton, TDM is for dumpster babies.

Doesn't come across like that

Fwiw yes I'm s**t at killing others in the crucible but I've only played capture and I concentrated on capturing the flag
For a total of 4 games

Hopefully after I finish the story and get more confidence I'll head into the crucible again

Then again I lack skills so why ******* bother aye FTW
First of all I never said k/d was the only thing worth measuring but as control is a kill based mode it is a good measure.

Secondly i don't think you should have the approach of ill never improve so why bother. It doesn't take much to improve your game-practise will definitely help. Here is good vid to help.

Like it says when you fail-whether it be getting killed or failing to get a objective,you should think to yourself why? Did he have better shots,better terrain,did you go the wrong route,did you charge when you shouldn't have,did you panick?,etc. and you can improve from there.

First of all I never said k/d was the only thing worth measuring but as control is a kill based mode it is a good measure.

Secondly i don't think you should have the approach of ill never improve so why bother. It doesn't take much to improve your game-practise will definitely help. Here is good vid to help.

Like it says when you fail-whether it be getting killed or failing to get a objective,you should think to yourself why? Did he have better shots,better terrain,did you go the wrong route,did you charge when you shouldn't have,did you panick?,etc. and you can improve from there.

I never said Im not going to improve?

I just said that you're going the wrong way about it and approaching the issue in a arrogant matter.

You must have a big E utensil

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back