Mega Thread The Official "Where I am Sitting/Did I get a Ticket?" Freakout Thread (No requests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012 I was in Q10, very back row, but had the seat right in front of the aisle, so nobody in front of me.
Was in Q something for 2006 as well. Ground level in '05 and '96.
2005 probably the best seats I had, M52 or 53 from memory, just undercover.

M4-standing room tickets here...absolutely pumped!!!

Does anyone know what the view is like?

Carn the swans!!! Let's finish the season off strongly!
M4 you're probably between the goal and behind posts in the Southern Stand.

Paid to upgrade my membership to priority one to get guaranteed tickets, pay through the nose for category 2 seats and end up top level of the Olympic stand. Pretty pissed off at these ridiculous seating categories. I'd have happily forgone these for most cat 3 or 4 seats.

Ah well. Going to my 5th grand final. Shouldn't complain.

Paid to upgrade my membership to priority one to get guaranteed tickets, pay through the nose for category 2 seats and end up top level of the Olympic stand. Pretty pissed off at these ridiculous seating categories. I'd have happily forgone these for most cat 3 or 4 seats.

Ah well. Going to my 5th grand final. Shouldn't complain.
Top level is fine mate - yes there are better seats but relax and enjoy the ride.

Looks like I've got a Cat 6 ticket and selected seating only, maybe got a bit lucky there.

My P2 friends squeezed into Cat 6 by selecting seating only as well. Literally would have been a few dozen seats left at the time by the looks of it. Phew.

My P2 friends squeezed into Cat 6 by selecting seating only as well. Literally would have been a few dozen seats left at the time by the looks of it. Phew.
Yep lucky indeed. I see no reason why they can't/shouldnt disclose how many seats in each category the members get allocated.

The biggest scam is how priority 3 members were charged $7.50 to go in the ballot and were fighting for a few standing room tickets. Wonder how much they made from that.

Pretty sure in the same bay as last time - m31.

Last time almost all the goals were scored down our end and jetty took his mark directly in front on me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The biggest scam is how priority 3 members were charged $7.50 to go in the ballot and were fighting for a few standing room tickets. Wonder how much they made from that.
to be fair they did forewarn there were limited standing room only tickets left prior to releasing priority 3

any other priority 2 members that haven't seen money taken from their card yet?
My parents haven't.

If there's Category 3 people claiming to get tickets something seems ****ed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back