Champions League T20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seemed to me on replay that a no ball would have been warranted.

Except that he is 193cm and danced down the pitch. A no-ball will be called for:

"Any delivery which passes or would have passed on the full above waist height of the striker standing upright at the popping crease ..."

Except that he is 193cm and danced down the pitch. A no-ball will be called for:

"Any delivery which passes or would have passed on the full above waist height of the striker standing upright at the popping crease ..."
Why get so up in arms about it i.e. calling out the commentator? Wasn't a horrible call from whoever it was, and I don't think anybody would have begrudged the umpire had he called it either.

Wasn't a horrible call from whoever it was, and I don't think anybody would have begrudged the umpire had he called it either.
My apologies. I support correct decisions being made in sport rather than decisions that support Australia or Australian teams. When commentators incorrectly question decisions, that impacts on what some of the public believe are the rules.

My apologies. I support correct decisions being made in sport rather than decisions that support Australia or Australian teams. When commentators incorrectly question decisions, that impacts on what some of the public believe are the rules.
Lel
2528268-1007967950-24020.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean the commentary that wasn't by an Australian or intended for an Australian audience about a decision that was marginal at best and clearly was something many of the audience (and players) were thinking about. You mean that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back