Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad day for our Great Leader, Brothers. He is ready to drown his sorrows at a local establishment following the Middleton Report.
All that sweat, all that graft, all that loyalty to Mr Hird. It is like he has been sold out for a handful of silver by Judas Iscariot.
I don't know how to get the poor mans spirits up again.
Anyone have his address so I can leave a few Woodstocks on his stoop?
It ha been a tough week for TGO - I gave him a snippet re Slops Sanderson getting the lemon and sarse on Sunday via Twitter and got doughnuts in return.

"If that's true, what a disgraceful world we live in. What a disgraceful world. I mean, we know it's a disgraceful world. But fair dinkum."

The Great Man has just compared James Hird to John Wayne and defending the Alamo.

And while that is an admirable and rather creative description, I have found a much deeper and more profound connection.

One I'm sure the Great Man intended us to find, much like an Umberto Eco puzzle.

John Wayne played Genghis Khan is a movie. Not on general release for many, many years because Howard Hughes bought the rights and, reportedly, used to play the movie all the time. Loved the movie.

But I digress. Here is a picture of John Wayne in said movie.

Here is a picture of the Great Man.

johnwayne-art.jpg

449577-mark-robinson.jpg

Spitting image, if you ask me.

Which means that Robbo, is both John Wayne and Ghengis Khan. Or, mroe accurately, John Wayne and Ghengis Khan were in fact Robbo.

Someone told me last night that some gargantuan number of people are directly descended from GK on account of old Temujin's sexual proclivity.

Could TGO be one?

Someone told me last night that some gargantuan number of people are directly descended from GK on account of old Temujin's sexual proclivity.

Could TGO be one?

Well, some babies are born with the 'Mogolian Blue Spot' which, apparently, means that you're descended from the Mongols.

That's when they raped and pillaged across Asia etc.

Well, some babies are born with the 'Mogolian Blue Spot' which, apparently, means that you're descended from the Mongols.

That's when they raped and pillaged across Asia etc.
Indeed. I just offer this up:

Posted while watching a documentary about GK and his work? We can only wonder

Brothers.
A snippet of gold from this week's AFL Record about GF week activities at Fed Sqaure:
"Visit the Herald Sun marquee and get a snap with cardboard Robbo -- not the real thing, but close enough though!''
Could it be that cardboard Robbo occasionally reports to the Hun office and files scriptures when the TGO's monstrous hangovers relegate him to the living room bean bag?

Sad day for our Great Leader, Brothers. He is ready to drown his sorrows at a local establishment following the Middleton Report.
All that sweat, all that graft, all that loyalty to Mr Hird. It is like he has been sold out for a handful of silver by Judas Iscariot.
I don't know how to get the poor mans spirits up again.
Anyone have his address so I can leave a few Woodstocks on his stoop?

He does not have an address as such... the closest thing he has to an address is the air we breathe, the water we drink, the sounds we hear. Every waking moment, every time you close your eyes, every TAB you pass, every half-eaten kebab lying in a gutter on Sydney Rd at 3am - TGO is a part of it all. He is love, he is life itself.

Did anyone on here make this ?

Is TGOs birthday really December 25th ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Robinson_(journalist)

To me, this makes a lot of sense. Every Christmas, I enjoy copious amounts of roast meat, beer, wine, dessert etc........as Im sure you all do.

Ive always wondered why I do this, as I don't read the bible, I don't frequent the local theological brothel, and generally refrain from being a good catholic.

So , as i said, it makes sense. I am not celebrating the Jeebus, I am embracing my inner Robbo for day.

That in itself, is the only blessing i'll ever need in life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long has it taken him to perfect all those effiminate hand and wrist movements that he regularly displays on AFL 360?

His support for Hird is a major embarrassment, unlike his rival Caro who has been resolute in her pursuit of Hird, his talking head wife and the dumb ass President of Essendon.

His support for Hird is a major embarrassment, unlike his rival Caro who has been resolute in her pursuit of Hird, his talking head wife and the dumb ass President of Essendon.

Heretic!! Cast this one out mods.

TGO's performance through this whole episode has been nothing short of heroic. While knowing at the back of his brain that he was surely on the wrong side of history TGO resolutely kept plugging away in his defence of James Albert. I don't think it would be too big a stretch to compare him to the 600 of Tennyson's poem, riding forth into the valley of death, cannon to the left and cannon to the right, surely knowing that they were doomed.

He has been a martyr. Selflessly sacrificing himself so that he can live forever in the hearts and minds of his acolytes.
Books will be written, bourbons will be drunk, darts smoked, women plundered, dim sims scoffed in memory of TGO. His sacrifice will become the story.

Brothers.
A snippet of gold from this week's AFL Record about GF week activities at Fed Sqaure:
"Visit the Herald Sun marquee and get a snap with cardboard Robbo -- not the real thing, but close enough though!''

Met TGO

TGO was happy to pose for a pic at the Fed Square Herald Sun marquee.

The line went around the block for about 200 metres.

We were all in awe to have finally met the TGO himself.

That marquee is hallowed ground.

There should be a plaque set in stone there to show that this is were TGO met his worshipers in this sacred AFL Grand Final week.

DwdkIzq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back