Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryder wants to be traded rather than use the get out clause. Top 10 pick and a player is too much though; *Essendon are the worst club to deal with in trades but really they don't have bargaining power given the clause is always there if they're too stubborn.

If I was the club that Ryder decides on I would put to him that if he comes to the club for free (without compensation to the cheats) then our club will be better placed for success.

I would suggest your focus should be on how your team can improve moving forward and become ready to take the next step. I would have thought that is far more exciting and interesting that putting all this worry into a situation you clearly have no idea about. In fact the most worrying thing about this whole saga is how invested supporters of other clubs have become in an outcome that simply won't happen.

Silly rines.

So many things "simply won't happen" in this saga. And then they do happen. Don't you get tired of being wrong?

As for the notion of having no idea about the situation, I think it's wonderful that pot and kettle have finally become acquainted.

Last edited:
Since when does a "free hit" cost a few million bucks and irreparable damage to reputation?

LOL.

There are some seriously doluded fools on the * board. Yep, this is all one big conspiracy.

If I was the club that Ryder decides on I would put to him that if he comes to the club for free (without compensation to the cheats) then our club will be better placed for success.

I don't think Ryder is pushing for a trade to look after * in any way. He just wants to get to Brisbane and a trade guarantees it, whereas the get-out clause has never been legally tested and Gollum may well choose to test it. On the other hand, if Gollum has half a brain, he will trade just in case the get-out clause is rock solid and they end up with nothing.

I like the part where Middleton J is heavily biased against * because he is a Brisbane supporter.....
I like the one where he is is looking after the public servants...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No none at all he is the new "White Maggot", aka Jimmy Turd. Essendon should wash its hands and get rid of Pepe. Noones bigger than the club and the place will always stink while he's there. Good on Paddy Ryder i hope others follow his lead and Essendon get a late 2nd rounder for him lol.

Show me the conviction then. Tell me how many games the players have missed from suspension?

Right now ASADA haven't even got enough to go to an ADRVP.

Doesn't matter though, I am happy for you to keep having your circle jerk, just don't tag me.

I would have thought watching that demoralising defeat would be of more interest to you than what it happening at another club. I would suggest your focus should be on how your team can improve moving forward and become ready to take the next step. I would have thought that is far more exciting and interesting that putting all this worry into a situation you clearly have no idea about. In fact the most worrying thing about this whole saga is how invested supporters of other clubs have become in an outcome that simply won't happen.

Good luck for season 2015.

We'll be happy to tell you this once your stupid *administration and even sillier coach *jimmy, decide to stop trying to prevent the ASADA process from following to its natural conclusion.

What really puzzles me and I am sure many others, is that if your *club truly believes that no inappropriate substances were pumped into the player's bodies, then why do *they see the need to prevent the process? If *they are truly innocent then *they have nothing to fear.

Let me answer my own question. *they know *they are guilty as all hell and are desperately trying to pervert the course of justice.

What *they really will achieve though is to bankrupt *your club. $2,000,000 minimum legal fees on the appeal alone (so far). $2,000,000 fine last year from the AFL. How much more on all of the other associated activities over the last 18 months?

And of course when the players really start to feel the pain of suspensions and maybe even lost careers, the legal floodgates will open as players seek monetary compensation for loss of earnings. (Not to mention the dreadful prospect of potential adverse health effects)

In my view the *essendon fc is on the brink of oblivion and all because, having made a monumental blunder in allowing some sports scientists of dubious repute to embark on a high risk drug fuelled attempt to improve performance beyond what might be achieved through proper processes, the board decided to back the wrong horse in *jimmy the simpleton.

And speaking of *jimmy, isn't it truly ironic that having connived for *himself a salary of $1m for the last year, *he has just handed $500000 of that in legal fees over to that famous (legal) band "Neil Young and Crazy Horse". By the time *he has paid the tax on that *he might be not much above the bread line, which is quite "sad" really isn't it.

Yeah, you're right it was a demoralising defeat last night, but luckily for us, instead of having to wallow in our misery for the next six months, thanks to *your "wonderful" *club, we can just spend our time here, kicking lots of delicious goals at the expense of you and your ilk.

We'll be happy to tell you this once your stupid *administration and even sillier coach *jimmy, decide to stop trying to prevent the ASADA process from following to its natural conclusion.

What really puzzles me and I am sure many others, is that if your *club truly believes that no inappropriate substances were pumped into the player's bodies, then why do *they see the need to prevent the process? If *they are truly innocent then *they have nothing to fear.

Let me answer my own question. *they know *they are guilty as all hell and are desperately trying to pervert the course of justice.

What *they really will achieve though is to bankrupt *your club. $2,000,000 minimum legal fees on the appeal alone (so far). $2,000,000 fine last year from the AFL. How much more on all of the other associated activities over the last 18 months?

And of course when the players really start to feel the pain of suspensions and maybe even lost careers, the legal floodgates will open as players seek monetary compensation for loss of earnings. (Not to mention the dreadful prospect of potential adverse health effects)

In my view the *essendon fc is on the brink of oblivion and all because, having made a monumental blunder in allowing some sports scientists of dubious repute to embark on a high risk drug fuelled attempt to improve performance beyond what might be achieved through proper processes, the board decided to back the wrong horse in *jimmy the simpleton.

And speaking of *jimmy, isn't it truly ironic that having connived for *himself a salary of $1m for the last year, *he has just handed $500000 of that in legal fees over to that famous (legal) band "Neil Young and Crazy Horse". By the time *he has paid the tax on that *he might be not much above the bread line, which is quite "sad" really isn't it.

Yeah, you're right it was a demoralising defeat last night, but luckily for us, instead of having to wallow in our misery for the next six months, thanks to *your "wonderful" *club, we can just spend our time here, kicking lots of delicious goals at the expense of you and your ilk.
the-pancake-parlour-bourke.jpg

I like the one that other clubs are jealous that *essendon have not rolled over.

Jealous????

Ha. That's awesome.

Which of the * board's mental giants partook in that hilarious slice of delusion?

Oh....hi rines.

I would have thought that is far more exciting and interesting that putting all this worry into a situation you clearly have no idea about.
She is the best cure for anaemia.

I like the part where Middleton J is heavily biased against * because he is a Brisbane supporter.....
Isn't he a Melbourne supporter?

Rines and Hardie you mean?
Hardie? Har har.
hardy_abc8d1_1788132.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, your book will be a terrific cure for depression.
I would imagine Hardie's book would be a cure for insomnia, personally.

At least I can honestly say I have discovered a carlton supporter with a vivid imagination, a trait I was unaware could be compatible with this allegiance previously. I was of the opinion that carlton posters were either oxymoronic or prone to redundant prose.
I'm really tempted to go into that thread and tell this person what a stupid moron they are.

Oh shivers, that was you. Erm, is a stupid moron smart by moronic standards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back