• Brett Kirk

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucks has now declared that he wants Sando at the Pies..... Does this mean Eade may become available for a Snr Asst role
Pies fired cut Matthew Lappin recently. They said they did that because of the new footy department tax though. Not sure if they'll hire him to replace Lappin, or get rid of someone else. If Sando does get a decent payout he could come a bit cheaper than a usual coach price though.

mobile.news.com.au/sport/afl/chris-mcdermott-brenton-sanderson-was-a-scapegoat-for-a-panicked-minority-perhaps-former-skipper-mark-ricciuto-should-be-his-successor/story-fndv862c-1227065087195

Apparently Bone reckons Roo.....

mobile.news.com.au/sport/afl/chris-mcdermott-brenton-sanderson-was-a-scapegoat-for-a-panicked-minority-perhaps-former-skipper-mark-ricciuto-should-be-his-successor/story-fndv862c-1227065087195

Bone has a Bone for a brain

Stupid article

Buddy got offered a 10 year deal as a player, considering his career could end at any moment, why not offer a coach a similar offer?

If we offered clarkson 6 years or more it would change the landscape forever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll come last next year if Roo is named our new coach. Bone is still an idiot.

Apparently Sumich is in the mix.

:(

I get the feeling with the financial cost of paying out Sando, we will go with an inexperienced coach who will be a lot cheaper.
Every name that's been mentioned so far hasn't given me any hope for this club.

WHAT IS JOHN WORSFOLD DOING? ANYONE?!

It makes you wonder just how bad having Sando for another two years would have been in order for us to not only sack him but pay a 7 figure payout.

Worsfold is the Chairman of the coaches association. Doesn't want to coach.

"I don't have any interest in terms of next year," he told _The West Australian _.

"I made the decision that I was going to continue on with what I am doing for another 12 months and then assess more strongly whether I keep going in that direction or look to go back into some sort of full-time football position in about August next year.

So we should have waited to sack Sando after we fail again next season then!!!
He isn't the only good coach around and if the discontent is as strong as they say then it'd do more harm than good keeping him around.

Anyway, he's been saying for ages he didn't want to coach anymore. It's not a new stance that he's suddenly adopted.

Bone is a idiot - so Clarkson according to Bone wouldn't be good. The man is a fool. If Hawthorn wins the flag what better proven AFL coach is there?

Clarkson would be looking for a fresh challenge and what better than the list Adelaide has?

Love how both Rucci and Bone make a comparison to Sanderson record being the most winning % coach in the history of the AFC. How about they compare his record to the first three years under Craig?

What the club is saying is that 2012 was an outlier year and the most telling stat under Sanderson is how many games we lost by 12 points or less - 11 games (enough games to nearly win a finals spot in a year). If, and it is always a big if, had won just one of those games in both years, we played finals. We have underachieved even though we have had all sorts of obstacles in our way. Something was lacking and that is what the review uncovered.

Games we won by 12 points or less - 3 over the same two years. Differential is 8 and we only won one of those in 2014. A lost year given we had 6 losses by 12 points or less in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back