No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can any Essendon supporter feel comfortable with Hird being back at the club he has single handedly destroyed? I've been a bombers fan since I was 5, I've lived through the dark years of the mid 90's/mid 00's and also through the amazing years of 99-01. And I can sit here and say truthfully, deep down that I do not like Hird being back at our great club. What he's put us through is just unforgivable and IMHO, he needs to go, As much as he's given to the EFC as one of the club's and the leagues greats. As long as he's at Essendon, the drug saga will never go away. The club is bigger than the individual, it's as simple as that.

How can any Essendon supporter feel comfortable with Hird being back at the club he has single handedly destroyed? I've been a bombers fan since I was 5, I've lived through the dark years of the mid 90's/mid 00's and also through the amazing years of 99-01. And I can sit here and say truthfully, deep down that I do not like Hird being back at our great club. What he's put us through is just unforgivable and IMHO, he needs to go, As much as he's given to the EFC as one of the club's and the leagues greats. As long as he's at Essendon, the drug saga will never go away. The club is bigger than the individual, it's as simple as that.

So i guess i'll just put you in the 'Hird was ubiquitous CEO, head of HR, head of sports science, head of football department, head doctor and head baby eater' yeah?

Say that again?

"Single handedly destroyed"? "Dark years of the mid 90's"?

Troll alert.

Well according to Rita Panahi in the HUN a ticket is being formed to challenge the board at the November elections. And the ticket is running on ' Hird must be sacked '. I find it funny because a few have trumpeted that the Board needs to be overthrown, and I have continually cautioned that any change in the Board may result in unpleasant decisions.

How can any Essendon supporter feel comfortable with Hird being back at the club he has single handedly destroyed? I've been a bombers fan since I was 5, I've lived through the dark years of the mid 90's/mid 00's and also through the amazing years of 99-01. And I can sit here and say truthfully, deep down that I do not like Hird being back at our great club. What he's put us through is just unforgivable and IMHO, he needs to go

Well according to Rita Panahi in the HUN a ticket is being formed to challenge the board at the November elections. And the ticket is running on ' Hird must be sacked '. I find it funny because a few have trumpeted that the Board needs to be overthrown, and I have continually cautioned that any change in the Board may result in unpleasant decisions.
Yeah, just found this dodgy article. I think she is still scarred from being Rohan Connolly's ex - and hates EFC because of it.

Rita's newest rant. No Christmas card for the Hird family this year, come back from your business studies - and clear out your desk.

That'll cheer up some of our "supporters".

Dark mid 90's. shudder. The horror, the horror! Bitch please wake me up when you google the 70's.
have a good one.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rippa Rita has singlehandedly destroyed Fridays on SEN. When she brings in her political Liberal stooge agenda when we want to hear about sport. Yuck.

I still remember her groundbreaking article all about when Pharell replied to a tweet by Kate Langbroek.

1994 did kind of suck. 1997 too. Dark times indeed.

Rippa Rita has singlehandedly destroyed Fridays on SEN. When she brings in her political Liberal stooge agenda when we want to hear about sport. Yuck.

I still remember her groundbreaking article all about when Pharell replied to a tweet by Kate Langbroek.
She is a pig-ignorant piece of s**t, and that muppet Jason Richardson that sits beside her, also an A grade *knuckle. Worst radio ever. Seriously, they bang on about s**t and she acts like she is gods gift to the planet. She is a s**t-eating bacteria that lives in the stomach of a s**t-eating beetle

This has been in the background for a while. Beverly OConner is one involved from what i have heard. Not really new news but something that
will gain momentum after friday.

She is a pig-ignorant piece of s**t, and that muppet Jason Richardson that sits beside her, also an A grade ****knuckle. Worst radio ever. Seriously, they bang on about s**t and she acts like she is gods gift to the planet. She is a s**t-eating bacteria that lives in the stomach of a s**t-eating beetle

Used to change channel every Friday when she was on but now i just don't listen to SEN at all.
The crap she dribbles on radio is rubbish which is strange as some of the stuff the writes in the paper against tree hugging wrap your kids in cotton wool
parents and some of the stupid s**t in society is actually pretty good.

She is a pig-ignorant piece of s**t, and that muppet Jason Richardson that sits beside her, also an A grade ****knuckle. Worst radio ever. Seriously, they bang on about s**t and she acts like she is gods gift to the planet. She is a s**t-eating bacteria that lives in the stomach of a s**t-eating beetle
Yep. There's ignorance and then there's ignorance coupled with a sincere belief that she is the smartest and best person in the room

This has been in the background for a while. Beverly OConner is one involved from what i have heard. Not really new news but something that
will gain momentum after friday.
After being outed as a snitch by Evans as she was, Bev Knight is just about the last person I want to see anywhere near the board.

Anyone who leaks confidential board stuff as she was shown to be should be persona non grata.

Yep. There's ignorance and then there's ignorance coupled with a sincere belief that she is the smartest and best person in the room
yes, good point. When both of those qualities exist side by side you have a truly epic level of *******tery

Not a fan Lance?

Even before the Asada debacle I thought she was some stupid self opinionated slag. Her cackle was irritating and she just spoke s**t

Now I don't listen to the radio and life is so much better

Not a fan Lance?

Even before the Asada debacle I thought she was some stupid self opinionated slag. Her cackle was irritating and she just spoke s**t

Now I don't listen to the radio and life is so much better
Is that by choice or by the fact you've smashed 4 of them?

Going to take the unpopular view here but i think Hird has to go simply because of the circus that now surrounds him. It will simply be
another year of distraction for the players in what will be a big year for them anyway. Rightly or wrongly the whole thing has become about Hird.
I just do not see how it goes away and it is at the point where if someone asks me who i support i simply say i don't follow the AFL as i am sick
of hearing peoples uninformed media fed rubbish opinions on the matter.
The fact is Hird's brand has been damaged. It may not be right that he has been convicted by the media and forced to take a penalty he did not want to
but he has which in turn fuels their crap stories every time he is near the club and the circus rolls on. They say they want it to end but they will continue to flog the crap out of it for ever.

I did not have a problem with the recent court challenge. Despite the crap in the paper it served its purpose in getting some info out of ASADA and
also getting an agreement that ASADA would hand over evidence to the players.
However i do not think we should appeal. It is time for ASADA to do what they are going to do and the players take them on over not actually
taking anything illegal which seems to be lost in all the bullshit that is going on. Time to get to the guts of the problem and that is there is no actual
proof or positive swab and only a case based on circumstance involving the wording of a text message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back