Music The music thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I hear you, but the great thing is there is always next season. I always love next season. And this one wasn't so bad. We've had worse!
Lots to look forward to between now and then, NB. We're in a holding pattern, atm. :) Then a break before we wait for news of who's performing well in camp trials, etc.. Then preseason...

Last edited:

J.

Jesus and Mary Chain (should be Irish with that name, really):

Oh snap with the JAMC song NB-love it :thumbsu:.

Am heading away for the weekend, so here's my "K" selections in advance.....

In keeping with the footy theme, here's one for Port today by Kasbian, a favourite band of mine...

And I can't go past The Kinks. Any number of their songs would suffice, but I particularly enjoy...

The only time I've ever actually feared for my life was in the Kasabian mosh one Big Day Out, a bunch of dickheads were pushing everyone up and we got crushed, I think we survived purely because the music was so good.

A song for the weekend

I like their old stuff better than their new stuff

More than just milk shakes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only time I've ever actually feared for my life was in the Kasabian mosh one Big Day Out, a bunch of dickheads were pushing everyone up and we got crushed, I think we survived purely because the music was so good.

A song for the weekend

I like their old stuff better than their new stuff

More than just milk shakes

Love that Sunny Afternoon song, Moneypenny! I'll be humming that all afternoon :) We have a warm easterly blowing here atm- and the temp is in the low 30s... mmmmm

OMG, this is going to be my breakup song. It's fantastic.:)

you hadnt heard that before?o_O

the kaiser chiefs song is also a good break up song:

I won't be the one to disappoint you anymore
And I know I've said all this and that you've heard it all before
The trick is getting you to think that all this was your idea
And that this was everything you've ever wanted out of here

Love's not a competition but I'm winning

Catgal23 and Moneypenny, thanks for The Kink's posts, much enjoyed! Here's a nice Kink's number in a Wes Anderson's film:

I'll add to the karencatsfan post of Paul Kelly with 'From St. Kilda to Kingscross.' It's a great little song, but can't say I agree with its conclusion: I wouldn't trade Sydney's Harbour for St. Kilda's Esplanade....

And lastly, K is for the brilliant Kraftwerk. Here with 'The Model' - some great fashion in this clip, too:

what young whipper snapper didnt?
I remember when I got my first job in 2001 and a couple of "old campaigners" (they were about 35 at the time, which was old to a 17 year old) were talking about this Samantha Fox chick. I'd never heard of her, so I dialed up, went online and punched her name into Altavista. Needless to say, it didn't disappoint.

Catgal23 and Moneypenny, thanks for The Kink's posts, much enjoyed! Here's a nice Kink's number in a Wes Anderson's film:

I'll add to the karencatsfan post of Paul Kelly with 'From St. Kilda to Kingscross.' It's a great little song, but can't say I agree with its conclusion: I wouldn't trade Sydney's Harbour for St. Kilda's Esplanade....

And lastly, K is for the brilliant Kraftwerk. Here with 'The Model' - some great fashion in this clip, too:

The model, NB? Are you getting your eyes warmed up for Monday night?? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back