No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Hird in any way linked with the decision? It's a board decision pure and simple. Nothing to do with him.

But it is Ben, Hird & the EFC started the action & both Hird &/or the club could appeal. Hird could appeal independent of the club & vice versa, or both can appeal together.

i'm off.

Jesus, you can't have an opinion on here without people criticizing anything you say. Whatever happens, it's scary how this BS has ruined our club. The other day I was thinking, when we win anything in the future, a flag, brownlow, norm Smith, Coleman, whatever, it's going to be tarnished because of this crap, innocent or guilty, it's irrelevant. That is the painful truth. People are still saying "Jobe should give his medal back". Its just a terrifyingly sad situation.

Imagine if we won the flag next season. And your walking down the street after the GF wearing your bomber guernsey, what do you think the average football fan would say?

But it is Ben, Hird & the EFC started the action & both Hird &/or the club could appeal. Hird could appeal independent of the club & vice versa, or both can appeal together.

i'm off.

And how long do you think the end this may take?

Pretty sure the club is trying to end this asap. Only way this can end quickly id admission of guilt.

You magically think we can beat the show cause notices. Nigh on impossible the way they are designed.

I think you need to harden up and get prepared for another few years of legal battles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You magically think we can beat the show cause notices. Nigh on impossible the way they are designed.
There's no need to 'beat' the show cause notices. There's not even really any concept of 'beating' them or not - they're not a charge, they're just a formal opportunity to provide information.

What's needed is to provide a solid response to the show cause notices, and have all of the ducks in a row for when / if infraction notices are issued.

Imagine if we won the flag next season. And your walking down the street after the GF wearing your bomber guernsey, what do you think the average football fan would say?
I'd be far too euphoric to care, to be honest.

I'm not saying club reputation is irrelevant- of course I'm not. But no matter what we do, our reputation is shot anyway. That battle was lost a long time ago.

I love my club. I support my club. I am yet to see evidence that anything improper happened at my club. We copped a huge wack for bad record keeping.....

Until there is undeniable evidence that we took anything illegal, I will continue to support my club through this. That means full support for the Board, Little, Hird, everyone!

Everything else is noise and can get ****ed.

Should it be proven that we 'doped' THEN we need a clean out, it really is that simple.

I, along with a lot of other members certainly give a s**t about out clubs reputation
If we've just won a flag and you're worrying what other people think about it you've got problems.

Furthermore if you think Hird resigning will somehow save the club's reputation amongst the mouthbreathers of the world whose opinion you clearly hold above our club's success you're utterly delusional.

I love my club. I support my club. I am yet to see evidence that anything improper happened at my club. We copped a huge wack for bad record keeping.....

Until there is undeniable evidence that we took anything illegal, I will continue to support my club through this. That means full support for the Board, Little, Hird, everyone!

Everything else is noise and can get ******.

Should it be proven that we 'doped' THEN we need a clean out, it really is that simple.

Just wanted to quote this and emphasise the 'it really is that simple' bit.

Oh and the 'Everything else is noise and can get ****ed' can't get mentioned enough either.

I wouldn't give a * what the average football fan would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back