List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he the player that list about 50kg's to play sanfl footy?
Yea. Was up at 140KG

435736-sam-baulderstone.jpg

Down to
18%20Sam%20Baulderstone.jpg

Currently listed at 200cm and 113KG.

It's clear the silly season has well and truly arrived on this board

The delusions and refusal to accept facts and rules is laughable

If Cameron came out this week and said he would never play for the AFC, there would be posters on this board who would twist it into "Cameron is just saying that because he loves the AFC, and wants a good trade"

Like I said, pigs flying is more of a likely scenario

Their isn't much you can do about a home sick player, if we offer lynch, pick 9 and Douglas gws would be fools not to take it

If Cameron came out this week and said he would never play for the AFC, there would be posters on this board who would twist it into "Cameron is just saying that because he loves the AFC, and wants a good trade"

Regardless of if JC lands at AFC this year what is LAUGHABLE is that you came on here and said that you DONT speak rubbish but then said you know that JC is happy at GWS when it's very much the opposite and this is common knowledge within the industry

Stop pumping out your chest and taking shots at others when you have made your fair of BS statements

Cameron is homesick he doesn't want to stay at the giants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes he did. 2 day visit. Was here for the sacking....not sure if thats good or bad? Seems strange a coach gets sacked the week of a player visiting. I got told JC didnt even meet with Sando the whole time.

I get back to Adelaide Tuesday Morning, then I can get a bit more involved again.

Here's a list of theories as to why Sanderson got sacked the week Cameron was here.

1-Sando didn't what Cameron even though he was committed to coming here therefore losing the respect of his players who just wantsuccess that Cameron would help us achieve.

2-To hide other clubs interest in Cameron he was sacked purely as a distraction so the media don't go Jeremy searching. It this one is true we must really really want JC.

3-GWS offered a straight out deal pods for Cameron after realising Cameron was EXTREAMLY homesick as much so as he would refuse to play for the giants and live in Adelaide or Melbourne for the year until his contract ended, Sando refused the deal.

4-Gws offered Cameron because he's homesick for hardly anything on the condition that Sanderson could join their coaching staff.

Other than that I can't see how Cameron visiting and Sando being sacked the same day could relate with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back