Mod. Notice 2014 Grand Final ticketing buy/swap/sell thread - only for Hawthorn members and supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jumping on this bandwagon. I have 3 standing in M30 will also be willing to swap for 2 seats (though would prefer 3 paying for cost difference of course).

Thats 6 standing next to each other if we could get a 3 way deal going...
I have two seats in the'bleeders' restricted viewing.... Happy to swap for 3 standing

I have two seats in the'bleeders' restricted viewing.... Happy to swap for 3 standing

Lakeylove

Don't want to cut Trackers grass (you might want to chat with him first?) but check your PM's

I'm interested in trading 3 standing room tickets (in the Great Southern Stand) for 2 or 3 seats in any stand. Willing to pay the difference as well. I've got three females (mid 20's) and standing room probably isn't the place for them...

Hawkk (Jason)

Definitely would've been keen mate, however I'm a bit wary of the bung collarbone.
It's all good. I'm currently orchestrating a swap for some seats too.

Might be worth a sticky thread in its own right? Perhaps???
Nah, this will do. 2 threads and it will get confusing for all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm interested in trading 3 standing room tickets (in the Great Southern Stand) for 2 or 3 seats in any stand. Willing to pay the difference as well. I've got three females (mid 20's) and standing room probably isn't the place for them...

Hawkk (Jason)

Maybe the footy isn't the place for them...............or you. :) Although if we win...........

MinerBoy (Jason) :thumbsu:

AFL silver members can buy a grand final lunch package for $780 tomorrow morning at 8am. Best seats on level n.

Say they're worth $400, $380 gets you 2 hours of booze before the game, during the game and 30 mins after. (12-15 beers are worth $85-$105)
2 course lunch(say $40). Afternoon tea ($15), a copy of the record($10). Total value $170 so about $200 overs being generous if you drinks lots of beer. Still better than those $1500+ packages.

AFL silver members can buy a grand final lunch package for $780 tomorrow morning at 8am. Best seats on level n.

Say they're worth $400, $380 gets you 2 hours of booze before the game, during the game and 30 mins after. (12-15 beers are worth $85-$105)
2 course lunch(say $40). Afternoon tea ($15), a copy of the record($10). Total value $170 so about $200 overs being generous if you drinks lots of beer. Still better than those $1500+ packages.

Through ticketek or off afl website?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back