RDFL 2014 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

No idea I was asking the same as you (jump/pushed)

Has he gone?
Hear rumours he resigned some time yesterday.
It wasn't mentioned Friday night at the presentation but think things have changed since then.
Unfortunately believe Sean has been sacked by Lancefield hearing he has texted senior players to let them know

Unfortunately believe Sean has been sacked by Lancefield hearing he has texted senior players to let them know

Bit of a Sanderson ring to this one yeh?

I just hope we haven't lost another passionate footy person out of it.

Is it true cam streeter might be coaching lancefield ?

Very true...and taking Davo and the rest of the forward line as Romsey can't afford them.

As for Sean being sacked yesterday, I was told at 10am Saturday morning that he had by a prominent Lancefield person. Think it may have happened before yesterday. Unfortunately tho, if the players don't respect their coach, the club will never find success. On the other hand, players may have to have a look at themselves first and not blame others

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not Watsonia actually south morang , and I would say majority of his mates will follow

Well there you go, I guess the guys that followed Harro up here, have every right to follow again as he's a fantastic leader IMO.

F**k I'm deadset spewing now, 2-3 of them would've been handy at Yea FC ..... so if you're reading this boys and keen let me know ha ha :D

A decision is yet to be made in regards too coaches !!!

Maybe after the Lancefield job changing hands I'd be getting onto their assistants Dave and Trav quick smart to see if they'd be interested in doing something closer to home, both would work in well with JC and Clears

Meant to throw this in yesty to the above. It's interesting who you see and what you hear around the traps. Was at Etihad Sunday watching the TAC Cup/VFL grannies and overheard conversation a row or two behind me that Centrals have found themselves a coach from another club within our RDFL circle.

Can anyone from Melton confirm this one?

Meant to throw this in yesty to the above. It's interesting who you see and what you hear around the traps. Was at Etihad Sunday watching the TAC Cup/VFL grannies and overheard conversation a row or two behind me that Centrals have found themselves a coach from another club within our RDFL circle.

Can anyone from Melton confirm this one?
Not from Melton, but I know it's confirmed Fitzy is coaching centrals

Seen the news of the appointment at woodend

How do you guys reckon Woodend and Sleight will go next year?
They'll enjoy a great year in season 2015 under the great man.. brings a lot to the club with his experience and ability.. he is a rare breed in this competition, that's for sure.. and that will only be great for the club :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back