WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

8f1o7ii.jpg

Can someone confirm or deny this for me in regards to being able to watch videos in a lower resolution?

Speaking of that, the network won't work for me in the resolution I normally have my pc at. Just brings up a mostly black page that says 'Download the WWE app'. Quite annoying

Although I do wish there was an option to select quality. Probably my biggest issue with the thing, actually

I'm pretty happy with the breaking news bits that they had about Roman Reigns. Exactly the kind of thing I'd hoped to see!

It's a lot of rehashed stuff, especially people who have watched the DVDs / were close followers of the war and know the history. Nothing really groundbreaking. Only thing I didn't know was that Vince had continued to put money into ECW after the little invasion angle they ran with.

WWE recently issued a fan survey that included potential new WWE Network shows. WWE asked survey-takers to evaluate each of the options:

- A show about "fantasy WWE matches that never happened in real-life." Examples cited were Stone Cold vs. Hulk Hogan, Andre vs. Big Show, and Triple H vs. Bruno Sammartino.

- A show about "Foreign Objects," examining when objects factored in the outcome of significant matches.

- "Defining Moments" reviewing historical events, such as Hulk Hogan joining the NWO. Included would be interviews with the wrestlers involved in the events.

- "The History of WWE" documentary series covering the history of WWE.

- A show about "Love Affairs" throughout WWE history.

- Bloopers & Epic Fails.

- "Superstar Lifestyle" show shot a la MTV's "Cribs" with a behind-the-scenes look into wrestlers's lives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WWE recently issued a fan survey that included potential new WWE Network shows. WWE asked survey-takers to evaluate each of the options:

- A show about "fantasy WWE matches that never happened in real-life." Examples cited were Stone Cold vs. Hulk Hogan, Andre vs. Big Show, and Triple H vs. Bruno Sammartino.

- A show about "Foreign Objects," examining when objects factored in the outcome of significant matches.

- "Defining Moments" reviewing historical events, such as Hulk Hogan joining the NWO. Included would be interviews with the wrestlers involved in the events.

- "The History of WWE" documentary series covering the history of WWE.

- A show about "Love Affairs" throughout WWE history.

- Bloopers & Epic Fails.

- "Superstar Lifestyle" show shot a la MTV's "Cribs" with a behind-the-scenes look into wrestlers's lives.
As cheesy as MTV Cribs is, I enjoyed watching that when it was on TV (don't watch much TV anymore, unsure if it's on still). Would love to see the rest of Cena's house. From what I've seen on Total Divas.. Jesus.

Don't they review Hogan joining NWO in every MNW episode.. :rolleyes:

Did anyone watch that special with Edge and Christian? I've got it downloaded and ready to go tomorrow and was just wondering if it is any good.
It should be a weekly show, those guys are great!

Did anyone watch that special with Edge and Christian? I've got it downloaded and ready to go tomorrow and was just wondering if it is any good.
I haven't watched it yet, but it's apparently amazing. How can something with E&C not be though?

Back