New Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Prem17

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Hey everyone - just thought I had better drop in here and do a bit of an intro as requested.
I have often read the various forums on bigfooty and have followed the Nightmare's phantom drafts for a while now.
The sheer size of bigfooty has been a bit of a put-off and I have noticed a bit of heated discussion but hey, thought I might as well have a crack.

About me - real name is Barry, fanatical Carlton man, love most of the usual Aussie stuff - footy, cricket, cars. I have a bit of a hobby of collecting Carlton Memorabilia and want to get into that further.
I work in construction so I don't always get to see many games live but as a result of being away a lot, I will sometimes go to watch games that are on when I am at home that don't even involve Carlton.
Just have to take whatever I can get I guess!

Hey everyone - just thought I had better drop in here and do a bit of an intro as requested.
I have often read the various forums on bigfooty and have followed the Nightmare's phantom drafts for a while now.
The sheer size of bigfooty has been a bit of a put-off and I have noticed a bit of heated discussion but hey, thought I might as well have a crack.

About me - real name is Barry, fanatical Carlton man, love most of the usual Aussie stuff - footy, cricket, cars. I have a bit of a hobby of collecting Carlton Memorabilia and want to get into that further.
I work in construction so I don't always get to see many games live but as a result of being away a lot, I will sometimes go to watch games that are on when I am at home that don't even involve Carlton.
Just have to take whatever I can get I guess!

Welcome. You're not also from a smaller more intimate forum are you?

how are ya ODN? ;)

Thought I recognised the bio. Good to have you here mate. There are a couple of refugees straddling here and the new incarnation of TBV. Good bunch.

Thought I recognised the bio. Good to have you here mate. There are a couple of refugees straddling here and the new incarnation of TBV. Good bunch.
Thanks for the welcome mate - it's good to be here. Ummed and arred for a while but finally jumped in boots an all.
Yeah I have also noticed the other boys online.
I felt like a bit of a traitor but I missed all the trade week rumours and I have always followed the phantom drafts from people like the Sheik and Nightmare anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back