Mod. Notice Grand Final Tickets - Buy/Swap/Sell (Strictly Swans Supporters Only, READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would some of the smaller clubs like GWS reduce the price of their grand final packages if they are struggling to sell them? Thinking about maybe giving them a ring later in the week.

Is there an order to the list at all?

I'd be interested to know too. I presume I'll miss out on my Priority 3 ballot and am keen for a spare ticket. I'm not fussy and will take anything - standing or sitting.

Bonz indicated preference would be given for those that missed out in the ballot and the criteria for the thread, but haven't heard how it will be implemented? I don't want the opportunity to pass me by just because I wasn't on this forum at the right time hitting my F5 key every 15 seconds.

Hey guys,
I am looking for a single ticket, anywhere in the ground, doesnt bother me where. I just want to be there, I am not a sydney swans member, due to me playing football on the weekends and also living in Albury as an apprentice electrician there was some other things that came first. So I understand I am down the queue, I would just like the opportunity.
Thankyou go swans
Jon

Forgot to outline I'm in Adelaide and my mate has to travel 6-8 hrs to make it too so will be getting to Melb Sat morning so am hoping to give him enuf time to kno if he's got a ticket or not (i.e. the earlier the better). Happy to trade my SR & pay the difference on two together (any cat) or just buy an additional standing room ticket if one becomes available. Much appreciated all if I cpuld sort somethin out for him in here the next few days!!
Alright. I have an M1-STAND and would really love to purchase another in that same bay or do a swap so I can get two in the same place (anywhere seated or standing). Fingers crossed something can get sorted. Cmon you bloods!!

Last edited:
Have updated the list at the start of the thread.

If you have any spare tickets please follow the list order otherwise we are going to just create chaos here.

Sorry to be a pain but could you please update my request to be for just 1 ticket?

Prefer seated but will take standing too if nothing else is available. Just desperate to get my granddad to the game.

I put an ad on Gumtree asking for two tickets.

Offer 1. $2,200 for 2 arrived by text at 11.48pm last night. I offered ticket value plus $150 per ticket this morning. Got a text back saying 'got more then I was asking"

Offer 2. Make an offer. I offered ticket value plus $150 per ticket this morning. Got a text back saying already sold.

Have read of people getting ripped off via Gumtree so very reluctant to go down this path and also very reluctant for people to profiteer off tickets but we've decided to go. Only issue is our budget just does not go to $1,100 per ticket.

On account of shenanigans with ticketek and my parents missing out, looking for just one and I can do some juggling with my mates to get them sitting together. That said, if you have a single, hit up MalceskiFan first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Amex has Been debited however nothing is showing up on my Ticketek account.....?? How do I find out where i am sitting??

I've heard from a few people that their seating was listed on their Ticketek account yesterday but disappeard today. Their ballot numbers are showing up as successful so they think it's just Ticketek being typically tricky. I wouldn't be too worried, as Bonz said, I'd just get in there asap and pick them up.

May as well go hunting for tickets. Missed out on the ballot, need 4.

Added you to the list. Gotta few in front of you, but. Good luck!

I put an ad on Gumtree asking for two tickets.

Offer 1. $2,200 for 2 arrived by text at 11.48pm last night. I offered ticket value plus $150 per ticket this morning. Got a text back saying 'got more then I was asking"

Offer 2. Make an offer. I offered ticket value plus $150 per ticket this morning. Got a text back saying already sold.

Have read of people getting ripped off via Gumtree so very reluctant to go down this path and also very reluctant for people to profiteer off tickets but we've decided to go. Only issue is our budget just does not go to $1,100 per ticket.

2012 it cost me an outrageous $650 a ticket for 2 tickets in the AFL members area. The seats were pretty much as good as you can get and would have been category 1 so $400 face value. So $250 on top of that. I really don't want to pay that much again for this year so will have to see what other avenues for the couple of tickets I am after. The whole system is just f*ucked. If they made AFL members have to scan their membership card they wouldn't be able to flog them off like they do, that is where the majority of scalped tickets come from which would put so many more back in to the pool.

2012 it cost me an outrageous $650 a ticket for 2 tickets in the AFL members area. The seats were pretty much as good as you can get and would have been category 1 so $400 face value. So $250 on top of that. I really don't want to pay that much again for this year so will have to see what other avenues for the couple of tickets I am after. The whole system is just f*ucked. If they made AFL members have to scan their membership card they wouldn't be able to flog them off like they do, that is where the majority of scalped tickets come from which would put so many more back in to the pool.

Thanks, gives me an idea of what 'market value' is.

I was hoping it should be less this year, always less demand on a repeat opponents usually. The seats were level two on the wing right above Jetta streaming down the wing, nothing better, forgot about the cost then and there! Hence why I was on Port Adelaide to get up, would have kept prices down big time, would have been a lot of Hawthorn AFL members looking to get rid of tickets, 3 points... oh to dream, haha.

I may as well post here I guess, long shot but what the hell. My mate and his dad (both P2 members) have missed out on tickets so I'm helping them look for some by exhausting all options I have. Obviously there are others on here who should and deserve to be of higher priority given their history of posting etc. but if anyone wants to help out, I'd be very appreciative.

I may as well post here I guess, long shot but what the hell. My mate and his dad (both P2 members) have missed out on tickets so I'm helping them look for some by exhausting all options I have. Obviously there are others on here who should and deserve to be of higher priority given their history of posting etc. but if anyone wants to help out, I'd be very appreciative.

That's fine, more than happy to put you on the list.

Hey guys, I know this thread is for "swans only" but I know a few people p2 that also missed out. Depending on your cash situation there are still quite a few GF packages out there, being sold by smaller clubs like North, St.kilda,Gws ect. I'd be super carefull buying tickets on eBay/gumtree I have heard so many ugly stories around GF and poor people spend up big for nothing.

Hey guys, I know this thread is for "swans only" but I know a few people p2 that also missed out. Depending on your cash situation there are still quite a few GF packages out there, being sold by smaller clubs like North, St.kilda,Gws ect. I'd be super carefull buying tickets on eBay/gumtree I have heard so many ugly stories around GF and poor people spend up big for nothing.
Good avice. - as a minimum to a search on phone number - as someone I know did such to be warned of known ticket sacmmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back