News DONE DEAL: Patrick Ryder traded to Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
???? SCN's to be issued then responded to then ASADA will build case offer a deal or prosecute. Would say it wont be an off season ban with what has taken place. 34 SCN's presumably Monfries as well but we don't know who the 34 are!

It really seems you have nothing to offer this thread other than endlessly stating you think the Essendon players will get a lengthy ban because you think so. You have no more idea than anyone else. It's starting to smell a lot like trolling. Come back when you have something new to say.

Hey guys ... Dons want Wines or Hanley for Ryder if he comes to one of our establishments.

laughing.jpg

Has there actually been an official statement by ASADA, the AFL or the court as to whether the bans are going to be taken forward, whom they are going to affect and when they are going to be allocated? I'm struggling to find any media articles (not that you can trust them anyways) or posts of the forums that give a clear-description of the matter.

Has there actually been an official statement by ASADA, the AFL or the court as to whether the bans are going to be taken forward, whom they are going to affect and when they are going to be allocated? I'm struggling to find any media articles (not that you can trust them anyways) or posts of the forums that give a clear-description of the matter.

There's nothing at the moment. Essendon might keep trying to hold up the case in the courts although they copped a beating from Justice Middleton on Friday.

If a player breaks ranks then we'll know what's on offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A real thigh-slapper. Yes, you can have our Ollie who has 11-13 years left in him, for Ryder who has between 4-5 years left in him. We are the same category of deulsional and stupid as you...

The more s**t like this I hear from Essendon, the more I hope they get bludgeoned by ASADA. It's one thing to do something wrong, its another to continually spout this arrogant, delusional diarrhorea and not have the guts to face up to the consequences of your actions.

hey essendon we lost Burgoyne for nothing so get the * over it.. so you simply want us to give up a star player like wines because your player wants out? don't cheat the game and you won't have these problems! I can't take that club serious anymore..

Every club has delusional one-eyed supporters who will admit no wrong by their club no matter how objectively obvious their wrongdoing is and make ridiculously biased trade suggestions every off-season. The sort of supporter who it's impossible to have a logical, productive discussion with. The difference between Essendon and other clubs is that at Essendon the delusional one-eyed supporters are actually running the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back