2014 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't be surprised to see Marc Murphy, Ryan Griffen and even Boak (over Gray) lead their team votes. Also have a feeling Franklin might just edge out Selwood and Ablett to win it.
well if you wouldn't be surprised if Franklin won it then i'm sure you wouldn't be surprised on any outcomes....lol.....Mcaffer for most Collingwood votes maybe??

Does anyone know with the TAB handicap market about how it works? So If I wanted to get on Kennedy with a handicap of +4 does that mean he has to beat everyone on their original tally or everyone including their handicap? For example if I got on Kennedy with a +4 handicap, and Gray wins the count with 23 votes (before handicap), and Kennedy gets 21 votes yet due to his +4 handicap goes to 25 votes, do I win or does Gray win due to him having a +3 handicap and hence going to 26 votes?
no mate..you add EVERYBODY'S votes and handicaps together to find the winner of that market

I love sportsbets bontempelli to poll a vote 1.70... I mean there were no huge standouts when he won the game vs dees and the magical goal will be fresh in umps mind.. he has to be a huge chance to snag at least 1... also the week after vs Cats he was listed as dogs best in a tight game...

I love sportsbets bontempelli to poll a vote 1.70... I mean there were no huge standouts when he won the game vs dees and the magical goal will be fresh in umps mind.. he has to be a huge chance to snag at least 1... also the week after vs Cats he was listed as dogs best in a tight game...
He didn't play that well that day- sure he kicked 2 goals right at the end but had little influence before that. I've got 3 to Boyd that game, 2 to Howe and 1 to Frawley. Although the Bont is a small chance to pip Frawley purely due to him kicking 2 match winning goals- so don't count him out.

If you have a quinella (e.g Selwood/Kennedy) and they end up having a tie for 1st do you win? Or if Selwood ties with Ablett for first and Kennedy still comes 2nd do you win?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was very inaccurate last year

Inaccurate?

They picked 9 of the top 10 from last year.

10708294_822649814433650_1240053737_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back