Discussion Richmond 2015 clash Guernsey ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Might as well copy here as well then. This was my solution to the (apparent) barring of Richmond using a simple inverse strip (because of the old WA State Jumper). I suggested that they add extra black sashes in the corners, so that while it's still significantly more yellow, it actually ends up looking like two yellow sashes on black rather than one black sash on yellow.

Richmond%20Clash%20Idea.png

Might as well copy here as well then. This was my solution to the (apparent) barring of Richmond using a simple inverse strip (because of the old WA State Jumper). I suggested that they add extra black sashes in the corners, so that while it's still significantly more yellow, it actually ends up looking like two yellow sashes on black rather than one black sash on yellow.
Richmond%20Clash%20Idea.png
I designed one exactly like this earlier in the year (just the guernsey) so I'm glad there's shorts and socks to see what it would look like :D
Doesn't look too bad :thumbsu:
Richmond Clash.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's Essendon or Carlton.
T'was Essendon.
White should be out of the question completely.
As should Teal, Black, Red, Navy Blue & Yellow.
If these are the colours of the teams Essendon clash with, they should be out.
Also out should be other AFL colours they don't clash with, but also don't want to adopt as the secondary colours.
So Orange, Grey, Brown, Ochre, Gold, Royal Blue, Purple and Maroon are also out.
So basically we're left with Pink, Sky Blue, Lime Green or Rainbow.
If you don't think those colours are Essendon enough, just bang on some club related references to get the punters in. (worked last week.)
This one features the names of the players on the 1933 list, the last Essendon team to win the Wooden Spoon. Essendon celebrate 80 years of not winning the Wooden Spoon next season.
Pick one of those for a unique, and yet still very Essendon Clash jumper
ClashPink.gif
ClashSky.gif

ClashLime.gif
ClashRainbow.gif

I call this one the 'Gary Moorcroft took a speccy and Essendon is Ace' jumper.
Get it done.

With the reverse of the current jumper current favourite to be the clash jumper and with the only supposed thing blocking it is it being that it looks like the old WA state jumper, I have created this one as a Richmond Clash strip.
4pNMFCG.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back