Brownlow Team Vote Multi

Remove this Banner Ad

A fav of many this one come Brownlow night. There look to be some nigh on certainties at good money, including Boomer at 1.50 and Nathan Jones 1.50, Stevie J 1.30 with no Selwood, Cotchin 1.25 and some good value adelaide, bulldogs, west coast.

I think we should have a separate thread for each round on the brownlow!

No, each game!!!

It wouldn't hurt. The board is entering it's 3 months of glory. Why not start with a big bang of threads ;)

I don't think Jones will win most team votes for Melbourne, I actually have tyson just edging him out. Jones has only two games were he was clear bog but Tyson has a few games where he is fighting for the 1 and 2

I don't think Jones will win most team votes for Melbourne, I actually have tyson just edging him out. Jones has only two games were he was clear bog but Tyson has a few games where he is fighting for the 1 and 2
Negative nancy

A fav of many this one come Brownlow night. There look to be some nigh on certainties at good money, including Boomer at 1.50 and Nathan Jones 1.50, Stevie J 1.30 with no Selwood, Cotchin 1.25 and some good value adelaide, bulldogs, west coast.

Where have you got Stevie @1.30 for Geelong (no Selw)?

What are peoples thoughts on Hawks without Lewis? Bit of value for Hodge? Should be only a vote or 2 off Rough/Mitch according to my count.

Where have you got Stevie @1.30 for Geelong (no Selw)?

What are peoples thoughts on Hawks without Lewis? Bit of value for Hodge? Should be only a vote or 2 off Rough/Mitch according to my count.

Was on TAB this morning, may have changed since?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why now there isn't, where as previously there was?

Players who aren't even locks have odds that suggest they are locks. Danger 1.35? Gibbs 1.20? Pendles 1.28? Heppell 1.05?!?! Prestia 1.15? Ward 1.25? Jones 1.40? Cotchin 1.10?

Those odds don't at all reflect their likelihood of winning in my opinion. Bad value. You can get good odds if you add in players like Montagna and Kennedy (WCE) but that's just like flipping a coin. No one truly knows how the players from those teams will poll.

I'll just be making a few punts with $50 this year. Not worth the time, stress and likely small return if you can be bothered with the hundreds of possible variations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back