Mega Thread The Manchester United Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it when Man U went and bought Di Maria, that as great a player as he is he won't fix the problems at Man U which is the back 4. So far this season time and again the back 4 have been found to be sub-par for a club that claims their season goal is a Champions League spot
We all said this. It was obvious. I'd still like to see Jones and Roho as the two centre backs though.

Van Gaal is the one claiming they will finish 3rd not me.
I don't see why it can't be done. Chelsea and City have been the best so far, and I'd be stunned if they weren't 1st or 2nd. Arsenal have been allover the shop and Liverpool have looked worse than last year.

I don't see why it can't be done. Chelsea and City have been the best so far, and I'd be stunned if they weren't 1st or 2nd. Arsenal have been allover the shop and Liverpool have looked worse than last year.

You don't see why it can't be done?

Did you watch the defending last night?

If not then you will see it can't be done, if so I want what you're on and lots of it

You don't see why it can't be done?

Did you watch the defending last night?

If not then you will see it can't be done, if so I want what you're on and lots of it
It is a completely new team basically. Johnny Evans really shouldn't be near the United defence again.

Give it time. Did you miss Liverpool's performance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But they were up against the wrecking ball James Vardy:)

City are plodding along nothing more at the moment, haven't looked fluent. Chelsea have looked good, Arsenal seem to be running into some form.

Everton have been all over the place, Liverpool have realised just how important the vampire was to them and that Super Mario won't replace him, Spurs are being themselves and don't know what they want.

The problem for Man U is that they have had what on paper is a pretty easy start to the season and have very little to show for it, only club I had rated as finishing in the top half you've played is Swansea and you lost to them at home, most of the others are likely to be relegated or fighting to avoid it in April. We'll see more in the next month, but on what has been shown so far this season it is not looking great.

As the season wears on squad depth gets tested, whilst up forward and across the midfield this isn't a concern for Man United, the fact that the back 4 look so weak already where improvement will come from before the January transfer window is anyones guess and if injuries mount then it will get worse not better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back