SFA Exie Draft League - Winner: Son of God

Remove this Banner Ad

We always called it marks up, and who plays that at lunch? You know how old and fat I am, right?
Yep Marks Up for sure

rage-quit.gif
rex-ryan-rage-quit.gif
problem-worse.gif
Bm0rAmw.gif
tumblr_m0najymJSy1qia2dho1_500.gif

Never played markers up?

It's when one guy kicks the ball to a pack of players, whoever marks it, swaps with whoevers kicking it and becomes the designated kicker.

Lunchtime markers up is markers up played at lunchtime.

knob yourself knobby

Not gunna lie, in primary school it was markers up, in high school we played the more sophisticated version of points up because people realised that if you marked the ball, well, you were up.

Not gunna lie, in primary school it was markers up, in high school we played the more sophisticated version of points up because people realised that if you marked the ball, well, you were up.
Wtf is points up?

That makes no sense.

Go back to high school and learn the proper name.

Wtf is points up?

That makes no sense.

I think we used to call in Jack in the Pack in the olden days.

Jack in the Pack sounds dirty due to the definition of 'jacking' in a sexual nature.
Get your mind out the gutter Boo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf is points up?

That makes no sense.

Well people quickly learned that taking a mark was bad, people would be on their own and punch/drop the ball, so instead of taking a mark and being up, if you kicked a point on the return, you were up.

I actually would go back to high school just for lunch time footy.

Well people quickly learned that taking a mark was bad, people would be on their own and punch/drop the ball, so instead of taking a mark and being up, if you kicked a point on the return, you were up.

If I was going back to high school it wouldn't be for the footy :)

I think we used to call in Jack in the Pack in the olden days.
Ahhh yes, this sounds familiar too.

Actually, I'm fair sure we called it Jack in the Pack for a while in high school as well.

Good job Filthy, you've graduated!

So confused. Why is taking a mark bad? If you don't want to be up, you don't have to. And I've never encountered punching/dropping the ball, that's unethical when it comes to Markers Up. Your school is some sort of campaigner factory.

So the guy who's up is kicking from the goalposts, and if it's a point they go up? Wouldn't someone be swapping after every kick?

If I was going back to high school it wouldn't be for the footy :)
Creepy.

Even creepier that this already has 4 likes.

Creepy Tiger.

TheFreshBanana , remember that we had super competitive people at our school, that would want to prove that they are the best. There was no way these guys would look to drop the mark.
Match fixing at school :eek:

TheFreshBanana , remember that we had super competitive people at our school, that would want to prove that they are the best. There was no way these guys would look to drop the mark.
Yeah, and that's why I was never up....

******* campaigners

Wouldn't match fixing involve continuously dropping the mark?
Yes true but I thought there may have been a cover up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back