Essendon players ready to listen to ASADA deal offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Andy Maher on SEN (yeah I know) reckons that Zakharis did not have an aversion to needles and that was a cover story.

He believes Zaka asked questions, did not like the answers and declined to participate.

Would change a few things if true.
Of course he didn't have an aversion to needles - he has tattoos FFS!
The surprise is anyone believing this story in the first place.

The whole Zaka doesn't like needles but is covered in tattoos story never really made much sense :confused:
He has tattoos?

Edit: Not saying he doesn't, I've just never really noticed. Might have just forgotten of course.

The sad fact is if he developed his aversion to needles to avoid club and or peer pressure to participate. it just means the players knew or suspected more than many wish to believe.

Cannot believe he didn't like the answers and pulled out of the program, and never mentioned his concerns to any other player.

maybe he did, but they weren't as cautious/courageous/smart/not easily led as Zaka, who really knows with the stinking mess Essendon has made of this?

He does?

6514938101_66527d13db_b.jpg

Zaka on the Far right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if he has one somewhere else?
Maybe. Who knows, or maybe he has had one since that photo was taken.

It just came as a surprise to hear he had one, I think most Ess supporters here were surprised. Unless QuietB and Mofra stalk Zaka into the showers or something.

I was just trying to find a photo to see if it was genuine.

If it isn't, I think it is typical of info that comes to the HTB though.

Maybe. Who knows, or maybe he has had one since that photo was taken.

It just came as a surprise to hear he had one, I think most Ess supporters here were surprised. Unless QuietB and Mofra stalk Zaka into the showers or something.

I was just trying to find a photo to see if it was genuine.

If it isn't, I think it is typical of info that comes to the HTB though.
I remember this came up very early in the story and you posted that pic then. Around and round we go. Where we'll stop, nobody knows!

I wasn't aware he had any tattoos, that would be a genuine revelation.

Just pleased tattoos aren't a sure sign of drug taking. ;)

"Olympic cheats are taking performance-enhancing drugs via tattoos in an effort to win gold... Inserting drugs through tattoo needles increases the effect of drugs, meaning athletes can take smaller doses and 'fly under the radar' in dope tests.

http://sportsanddrugs.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=002706

not saying this is happening here, but some clever germans worked this out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back