Unofficial Preview Early Thoughts - Sydney Swans vs Hawthorn Grand Final Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont go there then?

I won't and can't. Didn't go there to troll, went there to wish them good luck and good on them for making it by beating Port.

Then ya get to read where they want Hodge to belt someone like Lance. They wanna punch walls etc ... even a racial taunt (that got his right whack !)

... they are a fun lot at "The Family Club"

mother in law is a mad hawk, like psycho full of crap fan

happens to be in sydney

if she makes one more post how you wouldnt even know the swans were in a grand final up here on facebook ill scream

* her daughter.

Basically because we were getting pumped. Gunston often does it too.

Was just an attempt to stop the bleeding for a period of time and limit the damage while Port were all over us. Allows us to catch our breath and then try to get the game back on our terms.
If you've got the forward swingmen capable, it's a good tactic. Reid does it for us, Westhoff for Port.

I still think Roughy will spend some time on Buddy during the game. He's probably texting him now. :)

We seriously don't recommend posting on the Hawks Board this week unless your going to follow their rules. If you do post ignore the crap because if you don't a card isn't worth it

I won't and can't. Didn't go there to troll, went there to wish them good luck and good on them for making it by beating Port.

Then ya get to read where they want Hodge to belt someone like Lance. They wanna punch walls etc ... even a racial taunt (that got his right whack !)

... they are a fun lot at "The Family Club"

99.9% of the hawks fans on big footy wouldnt know a football form their a-hole i wouldnt bother

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes it's a turn thing. Personally I'd like to see Adam get up and take the mug ... make him El Capitano for the game !
I dont think Goodes would want to. If he wanted that he would have stayed captain. McVeigh was captain during 2012. Goodes did the parade stuff. Jack might do that?

mother in law is a mad hawk, like psycho full of crap fan

happens to be in sydney

if she makes one more post how you wouldnt even know the swans were in a grand final up here on facebook ill scream
Convert her daughter if she hasn't been converted already ;) It'll take a few months worth of effort, maybe some excessive doting and a lot of attentiveness, but it'll get your mother in law back real good for the facebook posts :D:drunk:

greedy he already did it! :p just have to go back to back for jack
Jack might. McVeighs turn next. He may do the parade so then its Jacks turn to do captain duties on game day

Convert her daughter if she hasn't been converted already ;) It'll take a few months worth of effort, maybe some excessive doting and a lot of attentiveness, but it'll get your mother in law back real good for the facebook posts :D:drunk:

shes a mad crow

I use to work with this smoking hot mum who barracks for the Swans (g'day Mel if you're reading). Every time I see the red and white scarf it reminds me of when she would come into work on the Monday wearing it after a win. She would think I'm looking at her scarf when really I was staring at her massive fake cans. God bless the Sydney Swans. Give 'em hell this weekend fellas. Do it for Mel!
Nah, I doubt she thought you were looking at her scarf.

But thanks for a very moving testimonial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back