Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-Carlton related, but after lighting it up in the SANFL this season, former Port/Suns player Nathan Krakouer will be rookied by Port again.
The minute there's a suggestion of 1AW moving forward another bloody Krakouer has to create a rags to riches story again!

Don't think I would want to trade for hunt. How old is he now? Smedts would be a great addition to the Blues but I couldn't see a direct swap getting that done!

I really don't know enough about their fringe players to say who they might part with for Warnock. I doubt it would be any decent name.
Ah, 23. You may be thinking of Josh Hunt

Don't think I would want to trade for hunt. How old is he now? Smedts would be a great addition to the Blues but I couldn't see a direct swap getting that done!

I really don't know enough about their fringe players to say who they might part with for Warnock. I doubt it would be any decent name.
When a club is desperate for a ruck Warnocks value goes up considerably I reckon.

George Horlin-Smith or Shane Kersten would be types we should ask for.

Yep... Smedts, get it done.
But that would be too much of a win for us.

Would think we value a pick over a player this year IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What could we get? We could get rid of a spud and free up some money for Mitchell/Jaksch!
Anything after that is a bonus :)
Agreed... if we get a pick in the 35 - 49 range to package elsewhere then we will be happy

Didn't we get cocky with excess ruckman in the past..suffer some injuries and then have Thornton rucking in some games??
I know knockers is a bit hit and miss but don't want to hang my hat on Wood after a handful of just serviceable games, an injury prone kruze and a back up in Levi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back