AFL Club
Richmond
Pretty awful stuff.

Terrible anti-climactic finish to the tag titles match

IC title match ruined by hillbillies

US title match ruined by super Cena finish

Ambrose return was done in the least creative way possible

Lesnar dominance shat on by Cena

Reminding people how overpriced shitty PPV's are is not a mastermind strategy to get people onto the network.

Shoulda read the spoilers, we woulda saved you 3 hours.

Indeed.

US title match was better than I expected, as was the divas match if i'm to be perfectly honest. But the premise of Rollins issuing an open challenge, someone answering it and then getting carted out of the stadium is ridiculous and I almost turned off right there.

Only satisfying ending to the Rusev storyline is having Angle return and break his ankle

I was really excited for Steen or Devitt to come out and destroy Rollins in his open challenge, and build them up to become a beast to take on Lesnar. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moondogd?
Moondog Rex and Moondog spot

02.jpg

THRILLHO

Most Cromulent Poster
Apr 17, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
At least they didn't put Cena over Lesnar.

The only good decision they made all night. Doubt they'll have the patience to keep the title on Lesnar past HIAC though. Shame, Lesnar as champ is unreal. Gives the title a real legitimacy when he doesn't appear constantly.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Yup... should've just read the spoilers and watched more football matches.

At least I got it watched in just under 2 hours I guess. And the Dean Ambrose stuff was good.

Although probably not a good thing that I only have one highlight of the show.

Valentino Dmitri

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2008
69 Bosoms Lane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Rokeby GP Dancesquad
Didn't mind the show, but nothing brilliant of course

Shamus V Cesaro clear stand out. Looked like they were genuinely smashing each other. Crowd seemed to still be getting behind Cesaro too, would be great if they do that thing where they both feud for a little while, beat each other to a pulp and earn each others respect and team up.

What was the point of the Uso knee injury after all that then? Decent match and glad the rhodes brothers have the belts again but still not sold on stardust.

Why is the divas matches always so ******* s**t? I mean, everyone loves it on NXT, Paige and Emma were both pretty good on that show, then they get onto the main roster and it's just boring s**t. Gee Brie seems like a sweetheart but FFS stop giving her so many promos Stephen Hawking can do more emotional line readings than her. She should just come out and scream BITCH, maybe slap her sister in the face and then go, that seems to be her range

Ambrose/Rollins was by the numbers, kinda HAD to do what they did tonight, but they did it well. It mostly makes sense and everyone understands who is doing what and why they are doing it. Rollins gets all cocky with Reigns gone for 3 months, presumes Ambrose is gone for good, if anyone tough answers his challenge Kane will look after him. Ambrose is a maniac who won't let something like a crushed skull stop him from getting revenge on the brother who betrayed him. Thought they did a good job of delaying a proper one on one match in those circumstances by keeping the fight out of the ring before it could begin. Want to see more! Cool

Bit of a double edged sword with Cena Brock - must admit i had no idea how it was going to end during cena's run at the end, didn't like the dq finish at all though, seemed pretty cheap. at least they didn't make it a close 2 1/2 count at the end so brock can say he would have kicked out just as easily as he'd been doing all night. didn't really make much sense though with the cash in attempt, just made rollins look a pretty dumb for a bloke who's supposed to be so cunning. ah well, whatever.

just on cena, was listening to Jim ross's podcast the other day with cowboy bill watts. in amongst all the old man rambling about how much better the good old days used to be, watts mentioned that cena 'cant sell' which i thought was a bit harsh, but more specifically made the point that he doesn't really earn his comebacks, he just sort of gets up from a beating and starts fighting normally. makes it look like the wrestlers are just taking turns to do their moves for half a hour then the match is over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back