Resource Official Request Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Much better than my one! haha do you happen to have the vector for that?
I traced it a while ago, not sure if I have the file, here's a bigger one I made
centenarybig-png.17301

Is that the one I traced?
I think that's from my Hard Drive that died.
Here's why, Copperplate text on the AFL text.
Yellow 100
Hey Mero i can email it to you if you havn't got it since your hard drive died. just let me know
Cheers

Mally

Anybody?? I've searched myself with no luck.

Thanks
Try putting it through WhatTheFont.com. Maybe they've updated their font list since last time we tried, though unfortunately we came to the conclusion last time that it was a custom font.
If you just want the actual font, we traced the numbers an have made that into a font, however I can't remember where this is posted. Gibbsy is it in the Template thread?

Try putting it through WhatTheFont.com. Maybe they've updated their font list since last time we tried, though unfortunately we came to the conclusion last time that it was a custom font.
If you just want the actual font, we traced the numbers an have made that into a font, however I can't remember where this is posted. Gibbsy is it in the Template thread?

I think so off the top of my head Ando, if not though, I can post the TTF file later today

Hey guys
Was at the SANFL Grand Final today, and they pain the competing teams' logos on the field up against the centre square, where the AFL logo goes.
With Port Adelaide in the game - that being their Reserves team, under the traditional "Magpies" moniker and using the Prison-Bar jumper, this logo was on the field:
Port_logo.gif

This being the era of "uniformity" - eg all the NRL logos being the same, all the Cricket Australia logos (and now the affiliated state associations) using the lopsided shield, I was thinking perhaps Port could do that with their logos - keeping the Magpies identity, but connecting it more to the Power. Could someone use the Power logo, switch the Thunder Hand with the Magpie, and the teal with black? Just for an intellectual exercise?
Cheers :)

Hey guys
Was at the SANFL Grand Final today, and they pain the competing teams' logos on the field up against the centre square, where the AFL logo goes.
With Port Adelaide in the game - that being their Reserves team, under the traditional "Magpies" moniker and using the Prison-Bar jumper, this logo was on the field:
Port_logo.gif

This being the era of "uniformity" - eg all the NRL logos being the same, all the Cricket Australia logos (and now the affiliated state associations) using the lopsided shield, I was thinking perhaps Port could do that with their logos - keeping the Magpies identity, but connecting it more to the Power. Could someone use the Power logo, switch the Thunder Hand with the Magpie, and the teal with black? Just for an intellectual exercise?
Cheers :)
Something a little like this?
Port-Power-Magpies-Logo2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 81671
Hey guys, just seeking some criticism and feedback, been designing this template and wondering what I should change?
Looks good to me. The only thing I'd change is the scalloped bottom. Looking at the front side, the grey bottom is meant to be the inside of the back, therefore, the back should have it coloured in

I've got an avatar request.

El_Scorcho You're probably the most likely to do this, since it's pretty much a rip off of your avatar ^_^ (Soz)

I'd like a GIF avatar with an image of Kennedy, then an image of Darling. Followed by an image that says "those magnificent men".

Would be awesome if you (or anyone else) could knock one up. :)

I've got an avatar request.

El_Scorcho You're probably the most likely to do this, since it's pretty much a rip off of your avatar ^_^ (Soz)

I'd like a GIF avatar with an image of Kennedy, then an image of Darling. Followed by an image that says "those magnificent men".

Would be awesome if you (or anyone else) could knock one up. :)

Did you want the two colour style like mine or just photos?

While you're on a roll El_Scorcho, could you pretty please make a similar one for me, but with 'Sugar, Honey Honey' and a couple of Honeychurch images?

I'd love to see the response it'd prompt on the Bulldogs board :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back