Unofficial Preview Brownlow Medal 2014: Freo watch

Remove this Banner Ad

What is this witchcraft?

First time I've fired shots in anger, the peace was nice while it lasted though.

Going to be interesting at West Coast home games next year, who are they going to turn on?

It will still be Priddis, this just strengthens the resolve of the anti-Priddis brigade.

I said it weeks ago, if Spudis wins the brownlow its an absolute farce. Fyfes should have won the brownlow and the AFL couldn't let him off the 2nd time, to save their face. Watch Fyfe next year have an Ablett like year in the votes imo!!

The only saving grace is that Priddis looked embarrassed and is a humble bloke who is happy enough to be playing AFL.

How the AFL didn't pick him as All Australian is an total embarrassment because its a total conflict.

I think it's just one of those big shocks that the Australian football community is going to have to come to terms with...I'm glad I have my fellow Dockers supporters to help me get through it, and the 'delete' button on facebook to get rid of some new ex WCE 'friends' lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He couldn't help winning and being put in that position. I was impressed by his humility ... so unlike WCE supporters.

I think he is shocked himself.

He looked like Messi at the world cup, so unhappy to win it.

tbh its a curse for him because now every newspaper will be like "Shock winner" and undeserving lmao

Getting snubbed for All Australian just sums up how underserving he was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back