PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know it was from somewhere, just couldn't remember where.

I actually need to use Simpsons quotes as often as possible on BF and in real life, there's a little crippled boy sitting in a hospital who wants me to do this. I know because I crippled him myself to inspire me.

You guys are trying way too hard.

Moe-Szyslak.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if you guys know every single Simpsons quote or you just know pantskyle always quotes the Simpsons.

Only from the first 10 seasons. If you try and quote new Simpsons that's a paddlin'

Anyone know if all PS4 games support remote play? Will be buying PlaystationTV just for that, really sick of getting kicked off the TV for So You Think You Can Dance.
They do. Not all of them are great with it (in terms of control schemes and just overall how it works with the sticks and smaller buttons), but all do work with remote play.

Anyone know if all PS4 games support remote play? Will be buying PlaystationTV just for that, really sick of getting kicked off the TV for So You Think You Can Dance.
They do. Not all of them are great with it (in terms of control schemes and just overall how it works with the sticks and smaller buttons), but all do work with remote play.
Isn't it supposed to be different from Vita remote play?

It is my understanding that you plug the PSTV into an HDMI port on a TV and the PSTV connects to your PS4 by wifi and your controller connects by bluetooth to your PSTV - should be no reason why games won't play properly unless your wifi connection is pants.

I'm definitely interesting in the PSTV but want to wait until I hear some real world reports before getting one - can see definite use for having PS4 access on another TV when main screen is in use.

I read it has to be a wired connection, not WiFi, but yes you're right, its like a console away from the console. Has to be on the same network though.
This is the best explanation I have seen to date.
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5374
Types of Remote Play Connections
The PS4 system can connect to the PlayStation TV in a two different ways. The PS4 system Link app on the PlayStation TV will pick the connection method best suited to your current situation.

PS4 system as Wireless Access Point: This option lets your PlayStation TV wirelessly connect directly to the PS4 system and provides the best Remote Play experience.

Home Network (LAN or Wi-Fi): The PlayStation TV connects to a router via LAN cable (recommended) or wirelessly through Wi-Fi, which in turn connects to the PS4 system. Use this option if your home router is closer than your PS4 system to where you'd like to use Remote Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back