Traded #30: Patrick Ryder - Returns to the club as Indigenous Player Development Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love for Ryder to have a change of mind and stays Jobe indicated he would have a chat with him.

But, the one think I do appreciate with Ryder is, it sounds like he genuinely wants the club compensated. Has a few options over to make sire we get a fair deal. I still don't like the idea of him leaving but I appreciate that he is conscious of that side with is

Clark's best individual season saw him rucking solo for Brisbane in 2009, after both Charman and Leuenberger broke.
Don't remember watching him close that season. I just remember him being a really good target up forward for Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't remember watching him close that season. I just remember him being a really good target up forward for Melbourne.

Was still to miss All Australian selection in 2009 after making the 40 man squad. An exceptional season.

Edit: sorry, thought I was on the drafts and trading thread.

Last edited:
ByMQ5ZxCYAAIdao.jpg:large

I would support anyone who gives 100% at Essendon, but putting us through all this media s**t sucks.
The s**t the club put the players through is about 1000 times worse. Yet they went out there and gave 100% every week. Including Paddy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back