Status
Not open for further replies.

Prem17

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Done deal?

Nothing can be a done deal until it's a done deal.
Handshakes are O.K. but lodged forms are better.
Well if we have last minute deals like we had in 2013 then we will pick up another good player

HereComesJuddy

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
2 clubs left in the AFL.
Carlton (which is made up of players from 16 other clubs) and Essendon (which will have only 20 players on their list and NO ONE wants to go there)

etsal1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Dogs board have been discussing Reid as a realistic possibility of going to them for a few weeks. They mentioned Freo want him too.

Prem17

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Dogs board have been discussing Reid as a realistic possibility of going to them for a few weeks. They mentioned Freo want him too.
Let Freo have him - no doubt they will offer 8 years @ $700000 a season!

Marc Shmurf 3

Premiership Player
Oct 16, 2006
In Carlton's Midfield
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melb Victory, Storm, Juve
Guys, I am still around, but at this time of the year there is plenty of things happening in the background. I will only post things which are more likely to happen than not.

Boyd, no deal this year but the club is confident something will happen next year.
Jaksch has committed, 3 year deal from what I have been told. A deal won't be known until we have finalised our picks. 2nd rounder the more likely option.
Nothing has come for Robbo that is making us excited right now.
Waite more likely to leave now. Players more than the coaching staff have shown their disappointment in him. He genuinely hasn't made up his mind, but the difference is minimal.
Club still confident of landing Higgins in FA

Last edited:

.........and rightly so given they have a pretty good idea that Jaksch won't be coming their way.

No secret that Reid isn't particularly enjoying his role with Tippett and Buddy up front so he may just be open to options.

Reid will know just how keen we were and still may be on him.............getting him here would be the trick though as others will offer up a lot more.

V_23

Premiership Player
Aug 9, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Guys, I am still around, but at this time of the year there is plenty of things happening in the background. I will only post things which are more likely to happen than not.

Boyd, no deal this year but the club is confident something will happen next year.
Jaksch has committed, 3 year deal from what I have been told. A deal won't be know until we have finalised our picks. 2nd rounder the more likely option.
Waite more likely to leave now. Players more than the coaching staff have shown their disappointment in him. He genuinely hasn't made up his mind, but the difference is minimal.

Any news on Mitchell?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HereComesJuddy

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton

Jaksch has committed, 3 year deal from what I have been told. A deal won't be know until we have finalised our picks. 2nd rounder the more likely option.

Any other players that we maybe interested in that you have heard MS3?
What are your thoughts on what will happen with our first pick? Use it in the draft, send it somewhere, cash it in for 2 picks?
Cheers

Oct 15, 2008
Princes Park
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, PAOK

Thanks for the update...
Always appreciated (well, most of us do anyway) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back