List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

cammo6556

Cancelled
10k Posts Baghdad Bombers - Sweet F.A. BeanCoiNFT Investor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Oct 10, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Upgrade of our 3rd and 4th rounders would be nice.
By the time those three clubs are finished beating themselves senseless for Pets signature, We'll have signed Zaha in return. Madness will ensue!

Good luck convincing Douglas to accept a trade to the mess that is at that club..

All you have say is that we will be adopting a youth policy and you won't be guaranteed 22 games next year.

MJ_Dogs

Club Legend
Oct 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Spurs, Man U, Habs, Patriots, Cubs
Hi Guys,

Curious as a dogs fan who you would draft at pick 2/3 IF Danger was traded to the Dees??

Please dont say Wright :D

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
what are you blokes doing with Kerridge the great kangaroo slayer?
4DJr3gO.gif

billy fragos

Premiership Player
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi Guys,

Curious as a dogs fan who you would draft at pick 2/3 IF Danger was traded to the Dees??

We sacked Sanderson so we can keep players like dangerfield, sloane, tex so that is a pretty big if We would Probably trade the picks for players we need tbh.

Bidding war for Petrenko? With 3 clubs? I could see this escalating rapidly and a club paying massive overs for him.

Welcome to Adelaide 5th round pick! Suckers!

The Dons dont need more sanctions placed on them by having Petrenko on their list.

betterthanu

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 29, 2006
ADL
AFL Club
Adelaide

The club probably have no idea what we are doing with any of our players as we have no coach. VB comes back from a year off and may resume tagging duties which was Kedge's main role this year (except against you where he becomes Buddy Franklin). Players on the inner may be wondering where they stand and players on the outer will be reconsidering their trade options.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Bidding war for Petrenko? With 3 clubs? I could see this escalating rapidly and a club paying massive overs for him.

Welcome to Adelaide 5th round pick! Suckers!

I see what you did there.

Melbourne: we bid a half-eaten sandwich we found in the lunchroom!
Essendon: ha! we trump that with the unopened bag of crisps!
Richmond: Ye Gods! our 5th round pick!
*Melbourne and Essendon are stunned into silence*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matman23

Club Legend
Jul 19, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
4DJr3gO.gif

He should be a starter next season.

What are your thoughts on your clubs delistings this season. Dan Currie and Kieran Harper any chance to get the chop?

Team DJ

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2011
Penny Lane
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi Guys,

I would have thought Brayshaw or Petracca. I doubt Wright.
Reckon we could get a KPP at 9, and we really only need a depth ruck type that we could trade for or draft later on.

I would have thought Brayshaw or Petracca. I doubt Wright.
Reckon we could get a KPP at 9, and we really only need a depth ruck type that we could trade for or draft later on.

I heard that we are looking at the Norwood ruckman over the weekend, which would be a very cheap get for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back