Competitions The Recruit

Remove this Banner Ad

That was a pretty farcical end to the show - only the 3 clubs showing any interest.

And those three clubs are the most desperate for exposure. I can understand GWS and Gold Coast, but why Port? Do they not realise that they're horrendously over exposed as it is? Do they really need to pick up a guy who is guaranteed to be dead last in the pecking order?

Bizarre.

And those three clubs are the most desperate for exposure. I can understand GWS and Gold Coast, but why Port? Do they not realise that they're horrendously over exposed as it is? Do they really need to pick up a guy who is guaranteed to be dead last in the pecking order?

Bizarre.

Port only went in because of the home town and boyhood dream factor. If Morelo or Brady had won they would not have lit their green light.

I think we should have put an offer in. What's the downside?

Port only went in because of the home town and boyhood dream factor. If Morelo or Brady had won they would not have lit their green light.

Niggling feeling that they did it for the likes. Mind you, it's a strategy that hasn't really hurt them so far, but there's only so long before everyone gets sick of them.

Niggling feeling that they did it for the likes. Mind you, it's a strategy that hasn't really hurt them so far, but there's only so long before everyone gets sick of them.

Bad PR for a reality tv contestant to pick the noisy neighbours over us. Oh, and none of them are any good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is coming back over the summer to air next year. I think from listening to a the AFL "Road to the Draft" podcast ex hawks recruiter Gary Buckenara will be taking over. He stated he will be looking for a more diverse range of talent and greater openness with clubs. You can listen yourself from 47:22 into the podcast.

Here is a link
Gary Buckenara accepts new job as talent scout for Foxtel’s The Recruit
July 29, 2015 6:10pm
Jay ClarkHerald Sun
EX-HAWTHORN recruiter Gary Buckenara has a new job — talent-spotter for Foxtel’s The Recruit....

It is coming back over the summer to air next year. I think from listening to a the AFL "Road to the Draft" podcast ex hawks recruiter Gary Buckenara will be taking over. He stated he will be looking for a more diverse range of talent and greater openness with clubs. You can listen yourself from 47:22 into the podcast.

Here is a link
Gary Buckenara accepts new job as talent scout for Foxtel’s The Recruit
July 29, 2015 6:10pm
Jay ClarkHerald Sun
EX-HAWTHORN recruiter Gary Buckenara has a new job — talent-spotter for Foxtel’s The Recruit....

I wonder if he'll be a Bucken load of good at the job (sorry, couldn't resist the 12th Man reference) :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back