Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, which one of you posts as 'Rymill' on adelaidenow? Love your work :thumbsu:

The Crows coaching position. Let’s talk that. It’s pretty cut and dry, really. Sanderson didn’t meet KPIs. Now you just can’t do that in a performance based industry.

You have to be ruthless.

The decision to terminate Sanderson’s contract was not taken lightly. It came after robust consultation with key stakeholders. The outcome was inevitable.

The outcome was ruthless.

Ricciuto has synergized the boardroom. Critics malign him as back-stabbing Svengali. Unfair. He thinks outside the box.

He is ruthless.

The appointment of CEO Fagan is proof Ricciuto is getting his ducks in a row before reaching out to prospective coaching candidates. Empowering a current assistant coach is the best practice moving forward for this organization. The incoming coach must buy-in to the Adelaide Football Club’s core competencies and values.

The incoming coach must be ruthless.

The Adelaide Football Club will give 110% in 2015. It will impact the competition. It will take it to the next level.

It will be ruthless.

OK, which one of you posts as 'Rymill' on adelaidenow? Love your work :thumbsu:

The Crows coaching position. Let’s talk that. It’s pretty cut and dry, really. Sanderson didn’t meet KPIs. Now you just can’t do that in a performance based industry.

You have to be ruthless.

The decision to terminate Sanderson’s contract was not taken lightly. It came after robust consultation with key stakeholders. The outcome was inevitable.

The outcome was ruthless.

Ricciuto has synergized the boardroom. Critics malign him as back-stabbing Svengali. Unfair. He thinks outside the box.

He is ruthless.

The appointment of CEO Fagan is proof Ricciuto is getting his ducks in a row before reaching out to prospective coaching candidates. Empowering a current assistant coach is the best practice moving forward for this organization. The incoming coach must buy-in to the Adelaide Football Club’s core competencies and values.

The incoming coach must be ruthless.

The Adelaide Football Club will give 110% in 2015. It will impact the competition. It will take it to the next level.

It will be ruthless.
Don't forget the non-negotiables!

He would be crazy to leave this year, another year of umpire love and to leave as a free agent would see him on a huge wage.

The guy would be toxic for any club wanting to develop a good culture. Hope he stays with the crows.

I for one hope Dangerfield never leaves the corporation. With his narcissistic persona and the camries ignorant and deluded board/customers they are a match made in heaven. Hopefully he bleeds them dry with the biggest contract in AFL history, hamstringing them for salary cap space which would keep them as a mediocre team at best as they wouldnt be able to afford decent role players to form a competitive team. All this would happen and the propaganda machine with their legion of ambassadors (read 'puppets') pushing the line of how the crows have the best player in the competition locked away on a long term deal. May his unbeaten reign of grand final sprint victories continue.

haha, relax. His history of investment opportunities is hilarious.

He had a lot of money invested in that silly magical tablet that was meant to give cars better fuel economy, for example.

Roo's got pretty reasonable business savvy but when pressed on anything bordering on intellectual he struggles not to sound like a fool

I am actually interested in how the propaganda machine will feed their ambassadors if Dangerfield was to be traded.

Will be an unpopular decision and hence it will need a scapegoat from somewhere......

Even 5AA getting stuck into Dangerwince about being a show pony at the Brownlow.
He started even before the count, hamming it up on the red carpet and saying his date/girlf resembled "the evil queen from snow white" which she loved.

From what I've seen he tends to play up to this "Jack the Lad" persona... or at least try to.

Of course, the adoring local media lap it up. Unfortunately, Danger lacks wit and self-deprecation. So he often comes across as a conceited tosspot. Like last night.

But s#it, if I was 20-something and had sycophants everywhere feeding my ego and blowing smoke up my arse, I'd be the same. Hell, I'd be outta control...

Smokin_the_mask.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey everyone, after being a long time bigfooty follower i thought i would join for the off season in the hope of helping pass time fast to the 2015 season. After the disappointment of the weekend i cant help but be extremely excited for the next few seasons for the PAFC, although plenty of hard work will required over the coming pre season to put us in a similar position next year. Bring on 2015!!

He started even before the count, hamming it up on the red carpet and saying his date/girlf resembled "the evil queen from snow white" which she loved.

miss feel got angrier at him than I did throughout the night, which puts her increasingly close to wife material.

Hey everyone, after being a long time bigfooty follower i thought i would join for the off season in the hope of helping pass time fast to the 2015 season. After the disappointment of the weekend i cant help but be extremely excited for the next few seasons for the PAFC, although plenty of hard work will required over the coming pre season to put us in a similar position next year. Bring on 2015!!
Welcome.

BigFooty makes the offseason even longer, just FYI :)

I'm a long time reader first time poster too.

Let's be friends?

Roo's got pretty reasonable business savvy but when pressed on anything bordering on intellectual he struggles not to sound like a fool

If by business savvy you mean, "set up with pre-existing, self-running, cash-based businesses that operate in an industry renowned for under-the-table payments and close-to-wind employment practices" then yes, he is very savvy.

If by business savvy you mean, "set up with pre-existing, self-running, cash-based businesses that operate in an industry renowned for under-the-table payments and close-to-wind employment practices" then yes, he is very savvy.

Peter Hurley, that's all you need to know about Roos business acumen.

Peter Hurley.

I am actually interested in how the propaganda machine will feed their ambassadors if Dangerfield was to be traded.

Will be an unpopular decision and hence it will need a scapegoat from somewhere......

Ambassador Rowe receives his riding orders from the AFC Board...

curtis_main_2359898b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back