Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If what Smurf says is true and transpires then it would be consistent with the club's strategic aim this time last year - that is to get more first round players into the club.

Club made note of this publicly last year when they said Everitt, Docherty, Cripps of course and Thomas are all first round picks

In line with this Jaksch and Higgins are first round picks

Not much more a club can do than bring in as many first round picks as possible in any given year

Bring in Higgins and Jaksch and then keep 6 and bring in another first rounder (Robbo or Garlett trade?) and that'll be 8 in two off seasons

If what Smurf says is true and transpires then it would be consistent with the club's strategic aim this time last year - that is to get more first round players into the club.

Club made note of this publicly last year when they said Everitt, Docherty, Cripps of course and Thomas are all first round picks

In line with this Jaksch and Higgins are first round picks

Not much more a club can do than bring in as many first round picks as possible in any given year

Bring in Higgins and Jaksch and then keep 6 and bring in another first rounder (Robbo or Garlett trade?) and that'll be 8 in two off seasons

Won't get a first for Robbo or Garlett.. will be lucky to get 2nd rounders for them sadly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the posters with sources (MS3/F2G/C6.... someone!) hinted very strongly that we were after Lyons quite a while ago, so it's not a big surprise.

Maybe they were just talking to Jarman :D lol
Or maybe they are Jarman ;)

I know MS3 beat me to the ounce but just also sharing that Jaksch deal is done. One way or another he'll be in Navy Blue next year.

Trying to get SOS as list manager. However he's on some seriously big bucks at GWS.

Not interested in Ryder.

In talks with Geelong re: Warnock. Early stages.

Mitchell 50/50.

moar.jpg

I know MS3 beat me to the ounce but just also sharing that Jaksch deal is done. One way or another he'll be in Navy Blue next year.

Trying to get SOS as list manager. However he's on some seriously big bucks at GWS.

Not interested in Ryder.

Mitchell 50/50.
What are the Cats asking for?

So is this Jaksch dude any good? Anyone got positive rumours about him being a good footballer? Is there any rumoured footage of good things he's done?
Kicked a pretty freaky goal against us = insta-trade!

Seriously though, he is apparently a good size, lots of potential and can play the swingman role. Henderson mkII? We always said we want to clone him...

So is this Jaksch dude any good? Anyone got positive rumours about him being a good footballer? Is there any rumoured footage of good things he's done?

Who cares how good he is, did he barrack for Carlton as a kid ??? Better still has he played well against us ??? Everyone knows they are the ONLY two factors which matter when recruiting a player !!!!!

Factoring in all the excess picks due to whatever, Geelong's second rounder should be mid 30's.

Yes please, and take Warnock's contract while you are it it.

Hell I would be happy to do what we did with Fev and cover 100k of Warnock's contact if we got Geelong's second rd pick for him !!@

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back