Lewis Taylor is a champ!!

Remove this Banner Ad

QLDatHEART

Team Captain
May 27, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Wasn't sure where to put this but thought it was worth sharing.

2 of my sons (I have 3) along with half of Melbourne were at Federation Square today as a huge kids fair was held.

Lewis Taylor as the NAB rising star was there signing autographs.

everyone in the line waiting for a autograph weren't actually Lions supporters.

When my kids got to the head of the line they proudly told him they were Lions members and that their Dad absolutely loved him. He stopped what he was doing and came around to my boys and chatted with them. He then insisted a photo was taken for their Dad (me)!!! Thanks Lewy you made my day...... and the kids day!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1411466773115.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411466773115.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Wasn't sure where to put this but thought it was worth sharing.

day!!

That is great q@h.

I was there today too and as soon as i saw the crowd grabbed my 4 year old and took her up to beer deluxe instead of lining up. Had i known lewie was there i may have held off on that beer!

Bert Man

Premiership Player
Jul 22, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
PSG, ARSENAL
He does seem like a quality bloke.

winged1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Still a bit of Lewy-hate on the main board there.

Don't understand in personally, but I'm happy for our baby-faced assassin to be trollin' the masses for years to come. Give him a 10 year Lynchy Special.
$200k a year over 10!! He might be worth a bit more than that :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alef

Rookie
Aug 14, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Absoloutely love the little champ! Went to the draft night with my Dad last year and was saying before the draft that I really hope we take him with our 2nd or 3rd pick and when he was still there by the time we picked him at 28 I couldn't believe it! Knew he would be a jet but exceeded even my expectations in his first year.. let's hope he gets better each year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back