Picola & District NW 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi
Key position Defender , topped the beep test at the draft camp with a 15.1 . Debuted early in his second year as a 19year old in a club who played in the prelim .
He has a few things on his side that will see him retained within the AFL system for long while yet IMO.
beep tests mightn't cut it as much as footy nous, might be too short as key defender in afl at 192. Afl is a league of monsters just look at tom Hawkins

Thats a no maxo.the rumour maybe coming outta finley way so he can get more cash elsewhere.need to prove himself worthy of coming to a quality club

Hmmm I think there's plenty there that think is "worthy" , would sign him in a heartbeat given the chance

Thats a no maxo.the rumour maybe coming outta finley way so he can get more cash elsewhere.need to prove himself worthy of coming to a quality club

Hmmm I think there's plenty there that think is "worthy" , would sign him in a heartbeat given the chance

="bigkev86, post: 35295212, member: 73084"]Hmmm I think there's plenty there that think is "worthy" , would sign him in a heartbeat given the chance[/QUOTE]
I actually dont know him or seen him play im just going by what ppl have told me

="bigkev86, post: 35295212, member: 73084"]Hmmm I think there's plenty there that think is "worthy" , would sign him in a heartbeat given the chance
I actually dont know him or seen him play im just going by what ppl have told me[/QUOTE]

Hahaha that's a fair way from the truth

Jerilderie definetly trying lol

I actually dont know him or seen him play im just going by what ppl have told me

Jerilderie definetly trying lol[/QUOTE]

Well Jackson was linked to blighty as well so dogs is probably not totally wrong in people are talking. My source re blighty was reliable also.

A prominent club man must think he's worthy.. A few phone calls have been coming in. He'd be silly to drop 20 leagues lower anyway.
Just remind us all who choked again on the big day

Fair cry difference between the talent of Rumbalara and Stathy. Finley play against ex AFL/VFL, Jerilderie play against a pack of invalids. Standard of footy does not even compare.. 21 leagues difference actually. Rather the wooden spoon in the 10th Vic Country league than a premiership in the 31st.

A prominent club man must think he's worthy.. A few phone calls have been coming in. He'd be silly to drop 20 leagues lower anyway.

Fair cry difference between the talent of Rumbalara and Stathy. Finley play against ex AFL/VFL, Jerilderie play against a pack of invalids. Standard of footy does not even compare.. 21 leagues difference actually. Rather the wooden spoon in the 10th Vic Country league than a premiership in the 31st.

Lol

Is it at all possible that You guys can comment without resorting to gutter talk insults? Perhaps just a Finley thing seems common trait.

fWIW we are talking about Jackson coaching IMO would be a wise decision to start at Jerilderie especially with the list they have at the moment. Less pressure starting out, plenty of experience around him, a good culture. Find his feet then go from there.
I understand he is very keen to coach and good on him!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well whats going on at Finley!! Played in a GF last weekend and the Melbourne players are supposedly not coming back, coach not willing to commit, Senior vice captain for big bucks linked to Jerilderie and now Blighty and Berrigan are rumoured to be taking at least 2 senior players. All this not even a week after losing the GF.

Is it at all possible that You guys can comment without resorting to gutter talk insults? Perhaps just a Finley thing seems common trait.

fWIW we are talking about Jackson coaching IMO would be a wise decision to start at Jerilderie especially with the list they have at the moment. Less pressure starting out, plenty of experience around him, a good culture. Find his feet then go from there.

Good culture hmmm any club that talks smack and is delighted to see a club that us far superior to them lose a grand in controversial circumstances deserves to be put in there place.

I think thier sportsmanship was also recently questioned by the side the defeated in this years pdfl grandfinal.

Jog on wilty IMO your opinion isn't worth anything. And Jackson should he choose to coach is well and truly capable of doing so at a higher level and would not need the luxury of a list that any old Jo blogs could walk in a coach. Really what satisfaction is gained from that

Well whats going on at Finley!! Played in a GF last weekend and the Melbourne players are supposedly not coming back, coach not willing to commit, Senior vice captain for big bucks linked to Jerilderie and now Blighty and Berrigan are rumoured to be taking at least 2 senior players. All this not even a week after losing the GF.

Silly season clubs try to poach players every year and some succeed.

Roar would have you believe that Finley do all the poaching from picola teams but it goes both ways which most normal football followers can see

You d

You don't know s**t then.

Good culture hmmm any club that talks smack and is delighted to see a club that us far superior to them lose a grand in controversial circumstances deserves to be put in there place.

I think thier sportsmanship was also recently questioned by the side the defeated in this years pdfl grandfinal.

Jog on wilty IMO your opinion isn't worth anything. And Jackson should he choose to coach is well and truly capable of doing so at a higher level and would not need the luxury of a list that any old Jo blogs could walk in a coach. Really what satisfaction is gained from that

There is more to coaching than just having a good list. If anyone thinks at the start of the season that winning the flag is a given obviously has no idea as a coach. By you comments if Jackson does go to Jerilderie he should poll 48 votes in the league medal and be a clear winner. It amazes me how some people think, I have heard a number of times that anyone could of coached Deni Rams to their 4 premierships in the early 2000's. That Gary Parsons wasn't that good of a coach. Its very easy to say that from the outside but until you have done it and lost a few you don't realise how hard they are to win, with a good side or not.

Intelligent response!

Probably is when dealing with someone like you [

QUOTE="Charles Mac, post: 35307650, member: 56976"]Hahaha that's a fair way from the truth

There is more to coaching than just having a good list. If anyone thinks at the start of the season that winning the flag is a given obviously has no idea as a coach. By you comments if Jackson does go to Jerilderie he should poll 48 votes in the league medal and be a clear winner. It amazes me how some people think, I have heard a number of times that anyone could of coached Deni Rams to their 4 premierships in the early 2000's. That Gary Parsons wasn't that good of a coach. Its very easy to say that from the outside but until you have done it and lost a few you don't realise how hard they are to win, with a good side or not.[/QUOTE]

Would be a clear winner of the medal

Probably is when dealing with someone like you [

QUOTE="Charles Mac, post: 35307650, member: 56976"]Hahaha that's a fair way from the truth

Jerilderie definetly trying lol

There is more to coaching than just having a good list. If anyone thinks at the start of the season that winning the flag is a given obviously has no idea as a coach. By you comments if Jackson does go to Jerilderie he should poll 48 votes in the league medal and be a clear winner. It amazes me how some people think, I have heard a number of times that anyone could of coached Deni Rams to their 4 premierships in the early 2000's. That Gary Parsons wasn't that good of a coach. Its very easy to say that from the outside but until you have done it and lost a few you don't realise how hard they are to win, with a good side or not.[/QUOTE]

Would be a clear winner of the medal[/QUOTE]

Even with May and Purcell taking a few votes ?? Andrew May is no slouch on the footy field and his form this year was up there with his 2004 best.

Hahaha who from here would coach those dogs. Although they do spend a murray league budget to win minor league premierships. Just payed a hack massive money for 2 years.

This quote is what started the argument. Naturally it's YOU bigkev talking gutter talk as usual. What did you expect flowers and a big "we are so sorry for your loss" ??? Hardly.
No one said anything until as usual you provoked it so stop making false accusations and go face up to the murray league thread where you have disappeared from.

Ps perhaps your club can use your TAfE connections to run a whole of club first aid course focusing on aiding a person choking!!!

Who lost a granny in controversial circumstances????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back