Grand Final: Swans v Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Norm smith betting.
Cyril. 1 unit at 17:1. Must of been crunched. He was much longer a few days ago.
Langford. 1 unit at 34:1. We will need him to fire.

Wow a lot of people appear to be following my tips from the OP. BigFooty Punting Board will be a happy place if I have a win, cause it will mean more than a couple others will also win.

I haven't worked out my side yet but it appears all the money is going for Sydney, which is probably a lot of "what did you look like last week" reactionary bets whether people can admit it to themselves or not. So with that, if the line can sneak out to Hawthorn +10 I'll take that, but +7.5 right now is just a bit too skinny.

Glenn Archer has been on SEN all week as "The Champ" on the quiz. He has won three from three. I didn't realise he has an IQ of 148. Smart dude. He was just asked who he would play on Buddy in the grand final. All week that has been the talk and everyone has an opinion on whether it should be Lake, Gibson or a double team. Archer said Ben Stratton. I was thinking wtf? Buddy will have a field day. But Archer had a logical reason and I don't mind it at all. It's definitely worth trying. He said, "I would play Gibson on Goodes. Goodes has been playing a bit of a decoy role recently, and I would get Gibson to drop back in the hole at every opportunity, and I would tell Stratton to play Buddy in such a way that he will push Buddy into Gibson's path to create a two on one situation. If it is working, what's gonna happen is Buddy will have to play further up the ground. He might dominate up the ground, but at least he will be out of scoring range when he gets the ball, which creates favorable match ups inside fifty with Lake, Spangher and Gibson on Tippett, Reid and Goodes respectively." To me it makes sense. Archer then added, "I put money on Josh Gibson at $67 to win the Norm Smith. I am actually announcing and presenting the Norm Smith Medal on Saturday, so even if Sam Mitchell wins it, I will announce Josh Gibson."

I haven't worked out my side yet but it appears all the money is going for Sydney, which is probably a lot of "what did you look like last week" reactionary bets whether people can admit it to themselves or not. So with that, if the line can sneak out to Hawthorn +10 I'll take that, but +7.5 right now is just a bit too skinny.

Yep, love GF week, people forget the last 6 months and base all their tips on the last fortnight.

No one giving the Hawks a chance.

Very backable.

All the Swans love is understandable, they look dominant. But I think everyone is underestimating the Hawks... they did beat Sydney earlier in the year... how quickly people forget...

too good a team to ignore @ $2.50 to add the game is at the MCG which they know well.

Cyril is $80 at betfair. Really if your betting on the Norm Smith you have to bet with betfair

I guess that is the problem when you are a very, very occasional punter. Those like me could have a bet fair, tab and sportbet and ...... Accounts with $80 - $100 in it, but it's just not worth it.

Any suggestions. I have the occasional footy and horse racing bet.

I guess that is the problem when you are a very, very occasional punter. Those like me could have a bet fair, tab and sportbet and ...... Accounts with $80 - $100 in it, but it's just not worth it.

Any suggestions. I have the occasional footy and horse racing bet.

Racing - Bet365
Footy - Sportsbet for just the occasional punter

I just have accounts with all of them though, it doesn't cost anything and I can just deposit to the one who has the best odds as I will for Betfair to have a couple bets on the Norm Smith

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibson $51 & Hannebury $13 for the Norm. I think Hannebury is easily the best priced Syd Mid, Jack just doesn't get near it anymore. I also think Gibson is some kind of chance. He's been getting a lot of possessions, if he can get his touches and keep Franklin quiet he's well on his way. Annoyed I missed the $70 this morn on betfair. I didn't think he'd be so popular.

Yep, love GF week, people forget the last 6 months and base all their tips on the last fortnight.

No one giving the Hawks a chance.

A *load of people have been giving the Hawks no chance for weeks now. Sydney have been a lot of peoples favourites for a long time now.

But yeah it's all from that one game v North Melbourne...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back