Not open for further replies.

Phhht

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 15, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just a thought here what if we did:
We lose: first round pick (16) our second (35)
We gain: Ryder, gws third round (40)

Ess gain: one of jaksch/O'Rourke and s frost, our first (16)
ess lose: Ryder, first round (17)

Gws lose: Jaksch/O'Rourke and s frost, third round (40)
Gws gain: our second (35) Essendon first round (17)

have absolutely no clue what we would offer gc for day

Where does pick 17 come from?

Feb 13, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Strangely enough its the second time ive heard this song today. The first time I heard it I was wondering where I had heard it from, and this answers it for me. You sir work your magic without even trying.

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Strangely enough its the second time ive heard this song today. The first time I heard it I was wondering where I had heard it from, and this answers it for me. You sir work your magic without even trying.
I prefer the song without the snoopy dogg dribbling over the top ;)

Feb 13, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Zackryder.jpg

Mar 22, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Carolina Panther's
If we do end up getting Patrick Ryder, and we use him and Lobbe as a ruck combo then what would become of Jarrad Redden? Would he just become a depth ruck man, being used only if Lobbe or Ryder get injured or get out of form? Or would we implement him into the game plan a different way

If we do end up getting Patrick Ryder, and we use him and Lobbe as a ruck combo then what would become of Jarrad Redden? Would he just become a depth ruck man, being used only if Lobbe or Ryder get injured or get out of form? Or would we implement him into the game plan a different way

Ryder to CHB - Jacko to CHF - Redden to the pocket and Hoff to the wing. Well you play that combo for some games or some part of games.

mic59

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 20, 2002
Alberton, the chosen land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Blyth Spartans, Dallas Cowboys

I see Redden becoming a marking forward to replace Schulz eventually. After all that was what he did successfully in the SANFL and also a few of the AFL games he played. Although in the AFL games he was not a full-time forward.

Sorry but EFC won't just accept #16 a player would need to be included not an untouchable but one that's on the cusp of breaking into your side.
#16 would be a goodwill gesture.

Ahh yeah

1. He's contracted and 2.Ryder won't be going anywhere unless EFC is happy.

Are you aware that your club broke the duty of care rule and he can break his contract because of it and you get nothing?

Pick 16 is more than fair. 16+depth player or Wines is never going to happen when we can get him for nothing.

You can obviously go to court about it to challenge the rule but Ryder already wants out.

I don't think Ryder and Hird would co-exist after Ryder walked out of the club and said "Deal with it".

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Are you aware that your club broke the duty of care rule and he can break his contract because of it and you get nothing?

Pick 16 is more than fair. 16+depth or Wines player is never going to happen when we can get him for nothing.

You can obviously go to court about it to challenge the rule by Ryder already wants out.

I don't think Ryder and Hird would co-exisit after Ryder walked out of the club and said "Deal with it".

I like to see him try he'll have to admit he was doped and risk a 2 year ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back