List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eventually our pool of too many similar half back players was going to catch up, especially considering the lack of development of a few. If Collingwood want speed. Give them Warren.

The Roos also joined Melbourne in expressing interest in Collingwood premiership player Heritier Lumumba. He is expected to meet North Melbourne and Melbourne this week after returning from holiday.

West Coast is also believed to have expressed some interest in the defender.

North is understood to appeal to Lumumba because of his association with football boss Geoff Walsh and coach Brad Scott and the fact the Roos are in contention for a premiership.

tumblr_inline_muu1wyi29c1rhp1aa.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh god, don't trade Mullett.

We will rue the decision if we let him go.

No, we won't. Should've traded him last year.q

I'm all for getting...

LaBamba-the-max-weinberg-7-1565713-473-352.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently has good history/rep with Brad and Walshy.

Look at his best he could offer some dash and adds some size on a back flank. It's the off field crap that worries me. I actually think he may end up with us, not sure how to think about it though.

I'm the opposite. I think H is a quality person but a player past his best. Wouldn't be against having him around as he can teach a lot - got himself from a rookie reject to a vital premiership player - but it would be disappointing to give up anything substantial, as I don't think he has as much to add onfield as his highlights package from five years ago suggests.

Direct swap Liam Jones for Tarrant? Didnt someone say the dogs were showing interest? I could live with that. Jones is in dire need of a tank, Tarrant just getting his body right. Hope Waite accepts our offer, think he'd be a great fit for us.

I sugested this on Sunday and that maybe Jones could be used in defense. Has the size and engine. A very good contested mark.

Maybe this is our thinking considering how many forwards we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back