Moved Thread Will Hawthorn resort to dirty tactics.

Remove this Banner Ad

newcs

Club Legend
May 16, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
Unfortunately it's in the clubs culture, especially if they're underdogs. They will resort to tactics that are unsportsmanlike or to the point of breaking the rules. Their 2008 rushed behinds tactic brought about an immediate rule change. What do you reckon they might try on Saturday. Could they go the biff? I hope they don't try something like flooding, it could result in the game getting netball style zones next year.

.... What do you reckon they might try on Saturday ....
youralosersad-350x350.jpg

Unfortunately it's in the clubs culture, especially if they're underdogs. They will resort to tactics that are unsportsmanlike or to the point of breaking the rules. Their 2008 rushed behinds tactic brought about an immediate rule change. What do you reckon they might try on Saturday. Could they go the biff? I hope they don't try something like flooding, it could result in the game getting netball style zones next year.

Does 2008 still hurt that much?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you remember what happened the last time Hawthorn went in as the underdogs going into a Grand Final OP? :D

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/arc...114519497?nk=7ec7b46f3d70e24d34b5b5ba106beb44

Remove this Banner Ad

Back