Random Member Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Running a $50 cash league and still have 3 vacant spots to be filled ASAP. Im in a few big footy cash leagues myself so I'm around the traps. If anyone interested please contact me ASAP and I will give the details. Becoming really stressful atm haha. Thanks all cheers

Any spots left? I'm interested. email details to kingwillw@rocketmail.com
Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One week too late? Join the league where you can only start with players from teams who haven't played in round 1 yet.

Hey Supercoach type game fans.

We have a very established league that has two coaches positions called the Superleague.

This game is one where you have a list of Fifty players, and you line that squad up weekly against other teams.

We have a Ladder, Trade Periods and Draft periods to replenish delistings or retirements.

It is the closest thing you can get to running an AFL side, and you do so over years, not weeks. Your young recruits grow into senior players, and strengthen your side if you make the correct picks.

This year there are prizes that have been donated;
Premiers (16gb Ipod Touch Value $250
Feel the beat Headsets $90)
Runners Up (2TB portable hard drive $220)
Third (HD Sports camera $130)

Only over 18 year olds, and don't worry about it if you can't see yourself spending 1/2 hour before and after the weekend to select your side, and do scores.

Make your interest known here, and I will give links and more information privately.

Hi all, wanted to post an opportunity for die hard supercoach fans to enter a keeper league. We have just completed our first season and unfortunately one of our coaches has resigned, so we have a team available. Teams have a list of 26 players with 19 players per side a match. It takes a good level of committment as we have 2 drafts & 2 trading periods per season. We're a good group, there's lots of banter and friendly rivalry Obviously being a keeper league the aim is to be around for a while not just one season. I have added the current team list below, obviously there is the ability to trade players out and draft players in, the club name can also be changed. If you're interested send me a message and I can answer any questions you may have.

Top.png

Bottom.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back