Random The new and improved random chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who spends large amounts of their time an energy directing hate at other people/groups or people on an internet forum has some issues.

Best to just spend your own time and energy conversing with the level headed posters and leave the ones with emotional issues to go on living their own miserable lives.

Anyone who spends large amounts of their time an energy directing hate at other people/groups or people on an internet forum has some issues.

Best to just spend your own time and energy conversing with the level headed posters and leave the ones with emotional issues to go on living their own miserable lives.
Hey in fairness, after Saturday I think I can be lumped into the emotional issues category. Today has been such a flat day, complete CBF attitude. I think the alcohol helped yesterday. :(

Hey in fairness, after Saturday I think I can be lumped into the emotional issues category. Today has been such a flat day, complete CBF attitude. I think the alcohol helped yesterday. :(
I think after a loss like that you can be excused for suffering from some mental issues for a few days.

You can follow people by clicking on the button next to their picture now? Who should I stalk?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You poor bugger. Copping a fair bit I take it?

Well thread is closed so cant reply, i just get notifications and u think its something new and its just some flog, id rather them quote it or something

Well thread is closed so cant reply, i just get notifications and u think its something new and its just some flog, id rather them quote it or something

You can change your alert settings so you don't get alerts when someone likes your post, it's not really needed anyway. Just go to alert preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.