Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys big server noob here just joined yesterday and began mining. I found 7 diamonds and a lot of iron and had full iron armour and a ton of cobblestone. I wasn't sure what to do so I put it all in a chest then disconnected. When I next log on will I spawn next to my chest (the point I disconnected from) or will I spawn at spawn and have to search for the hole I dug? Thanks in advance

Hey guys big server noob here just joined yesterday and began mining. I found 7 diamonds and a lot of iron and had full iron armour and a ton of cobblestone. I wasn't sure what to do so I put it all in a chest then disconnected. When I next log on will I spawn next to my chest (the point I disconnected from) or will I spawn at spawn and have to search for the hole I dug? Thanks in advance

You should spawn where you were when you disconnected.

I would suggest identifying a home base though and putting a bed there. That way, if you die (and you will) you respawn at the last place you went to sleep.

You should spawn where you were when you disconnected.

I would suggest identifying a home base though and putting a bed there. That way, if you die (and you will) you respawn at the last place you went to sleep.
I was just about to edit my post and say i spawned right next to my loot! Cheers, and yes i will be making my bed once i head up to the surface.

So here's my what I think to be decent island that I've spent the last few days building. I'm planning to turn the area behind it into some sort of village and just create some building along the way, make a farm etc. Hopefully I can contribute something to the BF world!

I'm using a texture pack, and it looks a tad worse on default as the birch wood is horrible on that imo.

Here's some screenshots (also, under the tiny farms are animals pens that are full of cows, sheep and pigs - soon to be chickens):
hyMqPFG.jpg

vBarjWd.jpg

vBarjWd.jpg

mojDn2I.jpg

ULq0Vfa.jpg

8DwQ3hw.jpg

9fVma3B.jpg
Coords are in the 5th image, but if you're not too good at finding coords like myself, it's just left of the door closest to the stairs at the TURBOhold station.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After some weeks literally on the road, the 4500-block Racecourse Road is now just a short jump from completion. This will enable full road connection between the centre of population (eg Frankie Valley, New Crackton, Watergardens Estate, Kieran Spawn), to the Mulletville Racetrack at approx x5000.

Mullettville consists of the racetrack, an inordinate collection of horsies in corrals, and a massive clay biome ripe for the mining. Horse and therefore burro/mule-friendly the road can be used to transport a horsey or a sheizenhausen of natural coloured clay blocks to almost anywhere around the discovered world. Note that the road to Western & Sandstone Village is already horsey-safed (meaning any tunnels are now 3 blocks high), although it is not fenced as the Racecourse Road is.

I took a moment to capture a couple of images from a local hut in the mainworld, looking down over the valley where the road is approaching completion.
vThoRon.png

lPYIEjb.png

You can see the road in the distance, though not too distant anymore! Auspicious moment is auspicious.

Work on arranging the first Bigfooty long-distance horsey race will soon be underway!

Chief is it likely that the ol' server #3 will be moved up to the current version of Minecraft?
Yeah we can do that. Bit of a job in backing it all up so I'll get onto it when I can.

Chief / Mobbenfuhrer , I think the 1.7 server might need a reboot. It's been playing up the last couple of days and is really laggy at the moment.

I was on the other day mining through a cave, it was breaking the blocks, but not dropping anything. I jumped on today to find I was dead and when I went back to get my s**t it wasn't there. Lost Diamond armour, diamond sword, enchanted bow among other things.

Not. Happy. Jan!! :mad:

Chief / Mobbenfuhrer , I think the 1.7 server might need a reboot. It's been playing up the last couple of days and is really laggy at the moment.

I was on the other day mining through a cave, it was breaking the blocks, but not dropping anything. I jumped on today to find I was dead and when I went back to get my s**t it wasn't there. Lost Diamond armour, diamond sword, enchanted bow among other things.

Not. Happy. Jan!! :mad:
Chief / Mobbenfuhrer, either of you had a chance to restart the server? It's been almost unplayable the last few days. It'll be ok for a few minutes and then get ridiculously laggy.

Im crying with how beautiful it is.

Insane. I want.

Chief
Just got on the 1.7 server for the first time in a couple of weeks and myself and ruling are not having the best time trying to play. It's very skippy. I'm struggling just to walk around open land. Apparently so is the 1.8 server.

Any chance you could please have a look/restart the server?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back