Rumour Bomber Thompson to Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
daniel goringes tweets seem to be hinting to something interesting. my money is on what you posted mate

what do you think their chances are of getting bomber?
Well you can never be 100% sure! but the same person who told me this told me Ablett as out for the year a couple of hours before it hit the media

No different than what i thought when i made my post.

Thompson has indicated he will be at Essendon, so i have no reason to believe otherwise. It wouldn't surprise me if clubs that sack coaches make a play for him though but i don't think he will coach again, and i know one person who definitely doesn't want him to, his wife...
are you still believing that he will be at Essendon?

wonder if you can join the dots between the Bomber to GCS rumours and GAJ not signing his extension yet.

They didn't end well at end of 2010….

GO Catters

Maybe the club will combine the announcement of Bomber as coach with Gaz re-signing ;)

In my view, Bomber has stayed at Essendon solely to be head coach should they sack Hird if the players cop a ban.

If they choose not to sack Hird, then Bomber will be gone. It's a tight timeframe this month.

Anyone who's paid attention to the subtle indications from Bomber should be very clear: he's going to be a head coach next year. Just a matter of where.

Sack Hird and keep Bomber works for me.

are you still believing that he will be at Essendon?

Well there certainly is a lot of mail around that Bluey is history so it would make sense no doubt. I suppose i am wavering now just because of the strong mail about Bluey but tbh neither scenario would be surprise me.

Slax you still reckon hes going to GC?
My mail hasn't changed from 4 weeks ago that Bluey is gone and Thompson will replace him.

GC might as well just call a press conference for tomorrow to announce McKenna has been sacked, it is painful to watch this drag out any longer to end up in a result that everyone in the industry knows will happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mail hasn't changed from 4 weeks ago that Bluey is gone and Thompson will replace him.

GC might as well just call a press conference for tomorrow to announce McKenna has been sacked, it is painful to watch this drag out any longer to end up in a result that everyone in the industry knows will happen.

Tell me about it. Also detrimental to our bid to recruit players such as Malceski who was at the club today supposedly.

Sack Hird and keep Bomber works for me.
If they sacked Hird and offered Bomber a contract straight after he would sign for Essendon, but we both know that isn't going to happen so he is moving on, his friendship with Hird is gone forever

If they sacked Hird and offered Bomber a contract straight after he would sign for Essendon, but we both know that isn't going to happen so he is moving on, his friendship with Hird is gone forever

I am not sure Hird has friends. Hird's ego is so big he probably thinks everyone is so beneath him that he can't have friends who are his equal.

Essendon fans said it was only a matter of days before he signed a new role. This was nearly 3 weeks ago. He's gone.

goneski but the asada outcome will determine where he reappears and when

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back