Happy birthday Kenny

The great man turns 48 today. I've got it all worked out: the club will give him a late 49th birthday on October 3 next year, and then we'll go back to back for his 50th. Dreams cost nothing, right???

Lol @ clubs that hired 'young' coaches for some sort of assumed superior interpersonal skills with Gen Y. Ken Oath. Idiots.

Happy Birthday big boy!

2RIMmHR.jpg

Boss351

Premiership Player
Mar 1, 2014
Heart of P.A.F.C Territory
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
:thumbsu:Happy Birthday Kenny , thank you for adopting and reinforcing our clubs ethos and culture, your no bull approach , respect, discipline , brotherhood , hardworking mindset you have set up as non negotiables with our playing group is refreshing and has filtered all the way through the club and supporter base, for the 1st time in a long time the whole club is pulling in the one direction, respect earned on and off the field, a feeling of pride and worth through the club and community , we have united and grown in your time at the PAFC:hearts:, have a great birthday Ken, much respect and here's to a happier 2015 and beyond

Aug 31, 2010
Port Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
The great man turns 48 today. I've got it all worked out: the club will give him a late 49th birthday on October 3 next year, and then we'll go back to back for his 50th. Dreams cost nothing, right???
Is October 3rd set in stone as GF day?

Happy birthday Kenny.

Aug 31, 2010
Port Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Yep: 100%. Because of the cricket World Cup finishing on March 29, it means the footy can't start before April 2.
Ok good. Im rostered off. Im keeping my silver seats but upgrading to GF priority. Can the cricket please be over already.

Ok good. Im rostered off. Im keeping my silver seats but upgrading to GF priority. Can the cricket please be over already.
Mate: with you 100%. I love my cricket, but the upcoming summer of cricket is pretty underwhelming in my opinion - plus I can't wait to see Port play again!!!

Happy birthday Ken. In less than 2 years you have put the Port Adelaide back into Port Adelaide Football. Thank You!

solly66

Debutant
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
crystal palace FC
happy birthday ken , for all the joy you have brought us supporter over the last two year I truly thank you

Back