BigAnt Studios to develop AFL Live 3 - Petition

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't understand why AFL Live 1 is NOT available for purchase as a digi-download on PSN, yet AFL Live 2 is. I have immediate access to AFL 2 in the USA, when I had to order a physical copy, overpay for shipping, and wait 30 days.

Don't even get me started on the lack of a universal PSN compared to regional.

Does anyone here still play AFL Live 1 or 2 and if so keen to join a big group of members on facebook which hosts ongoing competitions. 100+ members in only three days. Let me know if anybody is interested.

Does anyone here still play AFL Live 1 or 2 and if so keen to join a big group of members on facebook which hosts ongoing competitions. 100+ members in only three days. Let me know if anybody is interested.

Yeah I still play what console you on?

Would be so awesome to have a new AFL game on PS4 and be able to online leagues.

We are so behind other countries who play fifa and madden etc.

Yeah I still play what console you on?
PS3, facebook search The Australian Online Football HuB, caters both games. Been around for 15 months and most of our 278 and growing members are active in either playing or general football discussion. We run comps and leagues, as well as having many members just wanting to play a 'HuB' match. We also have good relationships with both BA & WW.

Surely the AFL itself can help fund on a project like this. The groundwork has been done over the last 15 years to know what works and what does not.

I believe the hardest thing with an AFL game is ensuring each and every aspect is user friendly. AFL Live 1 was the closest thing I believe to touching on that, while AFL Live 2 made the game far more appealing with its innovation in the AFL game.

We just need to combine the two, have modest funding from the league itself (I mean, seriously, as if the AFL are not getting PAID for licensing....so...why not just reimburse the license fee and we will have a game).

I think the comments about Australia and the AFL is a very small market, but that is all bullshit....just an excuse really. We have seen 10 plus AFL games in 15 years....and most of us have probably purchased all....and I am certain the publishers etc can make it profitable....but too many corporates probably put their hand in!

I agree, I got into American Football through playing Madden 04 and 05 back in the day, if they invest in it and help create a successful game then it can be used as a marketing tool, both domestically and overseas.

LoL - they wouldn't make Cricket with us unless they could guarantee 1,000,000 copies - good luck!! :)

oh... and if they did do it... they wouldn't do it, they'd outsource it.

1. No they won't.
2. Why would you want an American dev who thinks AFL is some weird rugby game to make it?
so there known all over the world and us Aussies to buy Fifa because AFL live 3 was so good

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is there much possibility for big ant to make an afl live game in the next couple of years or so and if so what platform would it be on

SO what we need is a billionairre who likes AFL and video games, who is willing to drop $35mil to have a really good AFL game.

What's the progress with this?

What really shat me is the real effort and detail put into Rugby League Live 1 & 2. The gameplay, the details, teams, jersey options, career mode, footy factory... yet with AFL they did less than half of that. Yes Rugby League is a more world wide game but why can't we play the SANFL? They had the TAC Cup and VFL.

Something about AFL Live 3 on AFL Gaming.
http://www.aflgaming.com/AFLLive3
AFL%20Live%203%20Official%20Cover.jpg

Something about AFL Live 3 on AFL Gaming.
http://www.aflgaming.com/AFLLive3
AFL%20Live%203%20Official%20Cover.jpg
Nothing has been officially announced about AFL Live 3 at this stage. There is a possibility that there won't even be an AFL Live 3. I know who runs the AFLGaming website and most of the AFL Live 3 information on there are rumours at this stage. #bringbacktheant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back