Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure people have had favourable experiences with them but not worth the risk for me personally
I have deposited and withdrawn the full bonus - paid pretty quickly ie. no problems but i am wary to leave much with them in the account just in case. Good for live betting.
Seems ok so far - only been with them for 2 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick question re: sign up bonusses

As an example the BetEasy $500 sign-on bonus excl WA residents.

I made the mistake of signing up with my WA address... i haven't laid a bet yet, can I simply create a dummy QLD address, load on the $500 and then change my address back?
I've done that with a few bookies and had no issue. I wouldn't change it straight away though.

I made the mistake of signing up with my WA address... i haven't laid a bet yet, can I simply create a dummy QLD address, load on the $500 and then change my address back?

The new laws state that most bookies cannot give initial deposit bonuses.

I know from experience with Beteasy if you sign up as per normal, make a $20 bet then contact them and ask them to match a deposit up to $500 as a 'loyalty' bonus then they can and generally will as opposed to attracting new customers offering signup bonuses.

Any luck with this method? Thinking of doing the same

I'd be careful doing that with a bookmaker you'd like to continue using. BetEasy probably doesn't fit into that category but potentially they could also share details about potential "scammers" between bookies. At some stage they will ask for verification, if it's for the qld address, then you are toast.

I'd be careful doing that with a bookmaker you'd like to continue using (BetEasy probably doesn't fit into that category). They could also share details about potential "scammers" between each other too.

I haven't done it yet - will perhaps wait to next footy season unless they have good specials on other sports.

has anyone been able to work out if you get a Unibet bonus that needs 4x turnover, and lose the bonus bet, do you still need to turn over 3x or is it only if you win

has anyone been able to work out if you get a Unibet bonus that needs 4x turnover, and lose the bonus bet, do you still need to turn over 3x or is it only if you win

As far as I've experienced, yes you still need to turnover 4x. It will tell you in the bonus section of your account.

I got stung a couple months back by depositing $100 and getting it matched with bonus funds, lost a few bets and won a few here and there with it. But after 14 days they withdrew $115 from my account, more than my initial deposit, and when I contacted them they said i didn't meet the turnover requirement in the time specified so they withdrew the bonus and anything I'd won from it.

After complaining some more the only answer I got was a "sorry, nothing we can do for you" type answer. I've learnt from my mistake by withdrawing all the funds I had there and not going back. They offer pretty bad odds anyway.

Sportsbet:

Massive Guineas Money Back Special!

The Spring Carnival is off and running and we are getting right into the spirit. Check out our big special for racing punters this Saturday:

• Place a bet on the Caulfield Guineas or Thousand Guineas to be run at Caulfield this Saturday
    • If your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd, we'll refund your bet
    • Applies to your first Win bet or the Win portion of your first Each Way bet only
    • Max $100 refund, excludes phone bets.

This mean we can use this promotion on one race or the other, not both like previous weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back